Games to co-op with your wife

So, me and my wife are gonna play halo 2 and left for dead 2 together, but I wanted to check with you faggots to see if I'm missing any classics.

Attached: 1659716685846756.jpg (680x680, 50.08K)

It takes two is meant to be a couples game, i don't know, is she even into vidya or is she just doing this for you?

In less than 10 posts, someone will call you a cuck or mention a bull

can i fuck your wife

We actually did already finish it. It was really good, but the snarky writing and limited gameplay mechanics were a bit tedious.

Nah she used to be a big titty goth gamer into vampires and shit. She's also a woman, though, so her hand eye coordination is like 1/-50th mine.

Borderlands unironically

Yeah we already did those. I physically cannot play another minute of borderlands 3 or I will commit a homicide on the writers. I'll fucking mailbomb them.

Attached: 1659729110251636.jpg (1080x809, 75.42K)

Portal 2
This acktually

You mean hotwife, right?

borderlands
castle crashers
until dawn or the quarry

castle crashers is really underrated as a couch co-op game. it's pretty cheap and its on just about every console from ps3 era and newer

Battletoads

borderlands 2

i know you asked for co-op but id say give life is strange a shot, its more about the experience than the game but it would be fun debating the decisions on what to do in pivotal moments.

for actual co-op games i would recommend RE5, and Monster hunter or saints row

play torchlight II. Or diablo 2 or 3.

Smash bros melee unironically.

Elden Ring

Torchlight 2, Unravel Two, Trine 1/2/3, Portal 2, It takes two, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, that jail-break game done by the same studio as a tale of two sons (very short game though).

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 are great coop games but they arent available on digital stores

Grim Dawn
Divinity OS2
Factorio

Portal 2.
Enter the Gungeon
Stardew
Cup Head
Mario party (any of the good ones)
Sanctum 2
A hat in time
Crypt of the necrodancer just got some multiplayer mode.

Portal 2 could be bad. Ive played vanilla co op twice (not counting mods here) and its always bren one sided with me figuring it out before them