Master Duel

Do you guys still put kaijus in your decks?

Attached: 97038069_p0.jpg (849x1200, 1.06M)

It's mandatory omninegate removal

Attached: succ em dry.png (781x331, 596K)

Yes
They're the only way I can remove certain things

Why is VW so popular in japan's tourneys?

Re-touching after a long time my DL deck, other than putting Adventurer shit furry squirrel and psyco loli, what i should change here?

Attached: IMG_20220807_222641.jpg (807x844, 398.92K)

>3 maxx c
2 maxx and 3 ash is optimal

How many UR and SR does it take to make relinquished deck? They seem fun.

Same. It feels good to stomp Herald, DPE and Arrival with kaiju. But unfortunately in front of decks that don't rely on just 1 boss monster(like tenyi adventurer) it's only 1 for 1 removal.

trannymaid sisters can you please explain what the fuck just happened?

Attached: dragonmaid sisters please explain.webm (1080x606, 2.91M)

I'm starting to get tired of Solo even though I've only finished a few of its many campaigns... it's just boring, not because I dislike the very concept of playing against the CPU instead of a real player, after all I grew up with a lot of those Game Boy adaptations Konami loved to make in the late 90's and early 2000's... but here's the thing, the campaign on those, even when it wasn't immersive at all... was still more immersive than here. I don't have anything against the idea of focusing on card lore, if anything I find it to be a refreshing idea, but they do so little with it, all we get is a couple of cutscenes, a prologue and epilogue, and all they have is some card artwork in the background with a few paragraphs of text on top... after that we duel, and all I can think about in those duels is: Who am I dueling with? What's their motivation? Heck, what's MY motivation? I don't get anything out of this, no dialogue or character portraits, no actual story at all, it makes me miss the tier system from something like Dark Duel Stories and Eternal Duelist Soul because they at least had a little something to it, some banter before and/or after duels, a hint of motivation... and then the campaign itself, at least in Eternal Duelist Soul, had events like a cup in Yugi Grandpa's shop, an a National one too. I'm only doing it for the Gems now...

Attached: 1657817401707.jpg (1032x1417, 1021.99K)

holy shit i didn't read this dump at all. my only complaint in solo mode is doing that fucking forced tutorial

>MAMA LO POSTE DE NUEVO

Attached: okay.png (473x240, 59.99K)

>Legacy Pack card can't be dusted
Fucking why though? UR have such a fucking low rate on it and you almost always get something shit that you would never use. I think the only good ur I pulled was another copy of Solemn Judgement

How's this for a card:
Field Spell: Everything that gets banished gets shuffled into the opponent's deck instead.

I always put kaijus first, all my decks are kaiju/x decks and its the reason I'll never be good at yugioh somebody help me please I can't stop

worst part imo is the mandatory tutorials you can't skip, I stopped making alt accounts because of how slow getting started is.
These tutorials are so fucking slow, holy shit

No one would play it over Lancea

First, field spells are rarely floodgates.
Second, nobody would use it.

>3rd hand eraser
>monster, whatever
>during either player turn, you can reveal this card in your hand and banish it face down, for the rest of this turn, any cards that would be banished face up is instead banished face down.

Play Crusadia
Kaiju is your extender

Attached: 00a93bfb.jpg (1620x1075, 223.96K)

You guys doesn't seem to understand. EVERYTHING that gets banished gets shuffled into your opponent's deck.

Any idea when Illiegal Knight gets in?

Less than 24 hours.

Attached: d_d_d_deviser_king_deus_machinex_by_mrcat95_desu0zq-fullview.jpg (1280x939, 322.59K)

I'll be honest lads I'd fucking hate to be a newcomer trying to get into the absolute state that is ygo right now
Either they start really slowing down the game to allow for new people to enjoy it or it won't be pretty in a few years time