How the hell do people have backlogs? I can barely find enough vidya to play. Do they just have no standards...

How the hell do people have backlogs? I can barely find enough vidya to play. Do they just have no standards? Do they only play a couple hours a week?

Attached: 1638495325698.png (241x388, 99.6K)

They have jobs or MMO addiction.

repost without the tranime and I'll respond.

> I can barely find enough vidya to play.
Sounds like a you problem.

friendly reminder that that's a man

You already responded dumbass tourist

Sounds like you don't like video games.

>tourist
being a tourist to Any Forums would be like vacationing in detroit

I do just not all of them

can you like, shut up or something

sounds like a PC fag problem. my backlog is massive and there's always something new i find that keeps adding to it

Ok? Then find games that looks interesting to you and add that to the list. I think this is the wrong hobby for you if you're having a hard time finding games to play.

Attached: ayakashi18.jpg (1096x1600, 264.58K)

I have depression so I can’t enjoy my hobby enough to finish the games I buy for a dopamine hit

I get bored by myself, I usually play with my sister tagging along or playing with me, and just wants to play horror games or genshin

There is a near countless amount of games, and for any given person, there's enough games that they'd take interest in to take their life time.
It's just a question of having been exposed to this massive catalogue.
Of course, the more you restrict yourself platform wise.
I could totally see somebody who only plays ps5 games not having that much of a backlog, but even then, they have access to plenty of games from even the ps1 era, so there should at least be a decent amount of games waiting to be played.
Which is why it's so easy to have massive, unending long, backlogs as a pc player.
Between all the pc games from history that are still playable to this day and emulation, there's so much stuff to play.
Which is why I don't hunt for games anymore. I just play whatever I happen to stumble upon ad piques my interest.

I'm interested in a lot of games.

people have to buy the newest thing but then only have a few days or a week to barely play it before they have to buy the newest thing again

No backlog here.
>Stop enjoying a game
>Delete it
And I only buy games once I finish or delete the previous game.

Attached: squidspicious.jpg (736x981, 73.6K)

I used to have a backlog when I still had friends, because we'd often play multiplayer games together so I had less time to finish all the games I started. I guess having a job was also an obstacle but you still have time on weekends.

I have no backlog written out.
I have a LOT of older games I've never gotten around to
that would have been very easy to emulate 15 years ago
when saving ROMs wasn't considered even the slightest bit shady legally,
but now that I really want to they are (considered legally shady), which
shouldn't be the case because there's no way to even buy MOST of them.