>30 year old boomer

His shit is pretty zoomer-y.
In his early to mid twenties I would wager

>sly 2
Based based based

Attached: ass.jpg (3264x3264, 3.47M)

Some unusual yet based picks.

Attached: 3X3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.84M)

Rearranged this to have my top 9 in the center.

Attached: 5x3.png (1335x1200, 3.21M)

Attached: 20220801_204907.png (1077x1077, 2.39M)

>5 pokemon games
>2 very similar fire emblem games
>2 xenoblades
you shouldve made a 3x3, its obvious you were filling this up with whatever youve played before

I said before in the other thread, it seems like you like colorful and fast paced games. Also Metroid Prime is cool.
Just take WoW off the list my man. It's over.
You like really long ass adventures huh. Nothing wrong with that.
I very much doubt you like games that have a campaign or storyline, or you at least don't care for them as much as replayable fun arcade style games.
Going out on a limb here and gonna say this is bait, or maybe you're just really young.

Attached: 4x4vidya.png (1000x1000, 1.89M)

why sonic adventure 1 and not 2? I consider 2 to just be a straight upgrade over 1.

also this banger - youtube.com/watch?v=My-WSM-6QlE

3/4 +Doom 2016/MP/Colosseum -Ace Attorney

4/5 +Furi (insane game)/PMD/Rayman/Dishonored
I've read Subahibi but it's just not a game though

3/3 +FFIX, BOTW, Okami
playing MGS3 right now, kind of boring right now, and I really need to play Arcanum

5/6 +Xenoblade/all 3 Pokemon/Naruto
- Coldsteel 2

+DMC 3, DDA, Deus Ex
unfinished and dropped but also + to STALKER, NV and Morrowind
- Dark Souls

Attached: gam.jpg (920x920, 376.7K)

I have nothing to say here other than Metroid Prime has been on my list for a while.
Dishonored looks cool, played a bit of it but it usually takes the right time and place for me to get really engaged in a game, otherwise I end up turning it off. I'm sure I'll run through it one day.
BotW isn't my thing but I respect it, can't respect Okami I'm afraid.
Currently playing MGS3. I played MGS a few weeks ago and liked it so much that I'm debating swapping something out for it.
This one is very cool. Nice to see Halo CE recognition. I think we'd get along.

Attached: vidyagaemsre.jpg (3072x3072, 1.67M)

2/2
1/2
2/4
kys

Fuck off with this. It's probably the highest overlap I have in this thread but please keep it to 3x3

Attached: 3x3_v2.webm (1440x960, 2.07M)

>arbitrarily restrict yourself
no :)

>This one is very cool. Nice to see Halo CE recognition. I think we'd get along.
The only game in your list I'd object to is Prey. Couldn't get into it at all. Preferred System Shock 2, or Dead Space. Speaking of, I never played Dead Space 2 but I will soon.

>complaining about 4x4
>does the retarded webm shit

viva pinata was a based game and fuck MS for never making a 3rd one.

OP always specify 3x3 only or with bigger ones allowed if you don't want unnecessary autistic screeching.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.62M)

9/9

only played doom of those and i like it. i fear some of the others are nuplatformers or zoomer platformers (late millennials are functionally equivalent to gen z with respect to games) i.e. platformers without any actual platforming
only played rayman 3 of these, which i have fond memories of. only played it once with a girl i knew growing up and we ended up having sex that night. she's so cute and i miss her dearly
+1 for mgs3, although it is my least favorite of the classic trilogy (not saying much since 1 and 2 set the bar impossibly high). haven't played the others
not rating because didn't follow the rules
haven't played any of these except very very briefly the witcher 3. didn't care for it as i don't like open world games (no level design is boring)
i like counter strike and rocket league is fun with some friends. haven't played the rest

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.jpg (1280x1280, 1.9M)

Is there even a better TPS than MP1? I doubt it.

She literally put 3x3 in the thread name.

>She

I grew up with those pokemon games. Ive played awakening and 3H but i didn't like them as much.

based
Splatoon 2 is one of my favorite multiplayer games
Dig Dug is good. For 80s arcade games I think Robotron 2084 and Joust are the best.

Loved the Phoenix Wright games when I played them on my 3DS

Hades seems good but I still haven't put much time into it

The PS1 Namco Museums seem better honestly. I remember 50th having weird screen scaling issues, and I don't think it has dip switches. Do the PS1 ones have dip switches? I forget.

Fates Conquest is great but I think Echoes is painfully bad

neat videos. Nuclear Throne is another game I always wanted to play more of. I just got way too addicted to Isaac to play other roguelites, but now I have Dead God so I could start another one.

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.74M)

>I grew up with those pokemon games
Kek how old are you? Be honest.

If you went back and played those games, the ones you loved as a child, would you still enjoy them as an adult? usually no. but of course I mature and play many types of games, so maybe my taste changing is an outlier to stagnant people who never change their opinion on nostalgic experiences

>If you went back and played those games, the ones you loved as a child, would you still enjoy them as an adult? usually no.
ive never gone back to a game from my childhood and not ended up liking it more than i did as a kid

>post 'em, rate 'em
licky lick 'em
this site has ruined me