Give me some unique games

Especially with unique gameplay. It can be anything. Just give me something good.

Attached: R (37).jpg (800x582, 74.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hU9tepEYzLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mom.

It's not unique
youtube.com/watch?v=hU9tepEYzLU

Katamari

Webbed.

You play as a spider with no fall damage and lasers.

spider-man
you play as a human but with spider like abilities

Heard it wasn't as good as The Neverhood

Obra Dinn.

I've been playing Noita recently. It is a roguelite with an emphasis on environmental destruction and interaction. Every pixel is simulated. There's a large variety of gases, liquids, and terrain that have interactions with each other ranging from stuff like burning wood or electrifying liquids to turning stuff into gold.
It also features extensive customization of what you are casting with your wand. For example, using a spark bolt and a spark bolt with a trigger, I could cast a spark bolt that will that cause another spark bolt to appear when it hits something. To be more complex, I could I could make a wand that shoots a spark bolt that after hitting something will create two different spark bolts that will explode when they hit something. Wands can be much more complex than that, but it depends on things like the wand's capacity, the wand's mana, etc.

Super Hexagon

Attached: ss_534dfe48501ce998f65340db88698fca6aef82c1.1920x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 145.46K)

Attached: SI_WiiUVC_KuruKuruKururin_image1600w[1].jpg (1600x800, 243.02K)

Bump

Attached: god-hand-spanking[1].gif (498x371, 839.35K)

Kings field and romancing saga straddle the line between unique and garbage.

These are all good.

Crypt of the Necrodancer is a mixed roguelite/rhythm game. I'm not 100% sure it's unique but it is pretty fun.

Mr Mosquito too.

Baba is You is a great and unique puzzle game.

Ico and Majora's Mask both have navigating a 3D environment as their core mechanic and incorporate a lot of conventional video game tropes, but feel pretty unique too.

Attached: babaisyou.jpg (1600x800, 116.27K)

Gorogoa
Mundaun
Dropsy
The Sexy Brutale
The Occupation
Lost in Random
The Eternal Cylinder

>VR
Statik
Paper Beast

Return of the Obra Dinn
Outer Wilds

(Almost) all Icepick Lodge games fit that description. Even the shit one.

The Void probably has the most unique and strange gameplay of all their games. It's actually really hard to find anything to compare it to.

Pathologic 1/2 - their arguably best games, are a bit more conventional with the base familiar survival meter systems, but it all does start to work in a very unusual way with the way time progression works in that game. It's a very unusual mixture, and the closest comparison would be probably something like Dead Rising, except it feels very different, not being combat focused.
Knock-Knock is... it's a game that tries to absolutely fuck with your head. I don't want to say much else for fear of spoiling it.
CARGO! Quest for gravity is also very special. It's just a shame that it is SHIT. Genuinely terrible.

The only game IPL has ever made that is conventional, is their last and smallest title, called Know By Heart. That one is just a very basic narrative experience thing... Still nice, but not standing out.

But yeah - The Void, probably the weirdest one I ever played and finished.

Attached: 1596316001777.jpg (604x435, 138.59K)

point and click movies are not unique.

Receiver, fps with manual use of guns

Attached: 008.jpg (1920x1080, 240.38K)