Game over

Game over

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-210803_One UI Home.jpg (1079x986, 353.49K)

Why would anyone read or click on that article if it literally says the problem is fixed

maybe it'll actually do that now that dan houser left the company

im already sick of his 'kind hearted criminal' shtick

i mean, you clicked on this thread.

Rockstar needs to start developing and publishing games again

Attached: Rockstar releases.jpg (1800x1300, 1.34M)

>successful product needs to do the opposite of what made it successful in order to continue being successful

I guess I could care less.

Keep crying chud your male power fantasy is over and that's why you're googling the article now even though there's no link in the Op. Pussy

I hate the retard who made this image so much.

What’s the definition of growing up when you’re an unreleased video game? If we’re using analogies then it hasn’t even been born yet. What a fucking doofus.

what's the problem with it?

It includes games that Rockstar had zero involvement in the creation of.

what do they want GTA to be even?

The same thing Saints Row became.

oh yeah, there's even max payne in it

They made LA noire, grow up

But they had gta 4

Reminder that the games industry was built on the backs of white and asian men and no amount of copiate revisionism will ever change that
Become indie
Just like make game
Let the industry turn to dust under the weight of their own incompetence and elevate yourself to grand heights

Ah yes GTA will become a boring miserable slog of putting up with things you hate day in and day out until you finally wake up one day and realize most of your life is gone and you spent most of it working or you kill yourself. So glad to see GTA grow up.

i can't wait for them to add abortions and dilation stations in the next GTA Online expansion

The game with the dildo club?

They published the games though

Like I said: zero involvement in the creation of.

Those were the old Saint's Row. The reboot (which comes out in 2 weeks) isn't wacky.
Same thing happened to Dead Rising after 2; series that were played because they were funny getting a large shift in tone probably because someone new got handed the reigns and didn't want to be associated with hitting people with dildos.

neutered and boring

Sounds like someone doesn't know how publishing agreements work.

Zero, huh.

Attached: credits.png (1741x1188, 2.35M)

Do you think Electronic Arts had 0 involvement in the creation of games they published?
That Electronic Arts did not effect the titles published by Westwood?
Electronic arts did not effect Bullfrog Productions?
Electronic Arts didn't effect Origin Systems, the future of Ultima and Wing Commander?
Electronic arts didn't have any effect on the titles published by PopCap Games, or Mythic Entertainment?
You seriously think Electronic Arts had no involvement in the creation of Spore, and what the general public played?

Attached: EA.jpg (450x337, 7.02K)