Persona 3 Portable is the best P3 vers-

>Persona 3 Portable is the best P3 vers-

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 62.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8_-tIoubd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

femc made ken a man

Attached: 1630802878313.jpg (807x748, 220.82K)

You all think this is hot but I got molested by a teenager when I was a kid and it still fucks me up

Lol little bitch

what are you gay?

I was a kid bro
No

well I got fucked up without being molested by a menhera fujo so I'd say you still came off better.

Will it be censored in the new ports?

No. Nothing will be censored in the port. It’s a lazy atlus port. Your boogyman was even fired after his meltdown on twitter

>Your boogyman was even fired after his meltdown on twitter
Source: I made it up.

I'm sorry you had to go through that user.

I hope that your suffering lessens with time.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8_-tIoubd0

sorry that happened to you user
it's not like this should happen in real life or anything like that, but it's hot when it's fictional.

Attached: FHvn15NagAAqtfc.jpg (1200x971, 202.09K)

You do know that the English translation censored the relationship with Ken even in the original version, right?

Attached: ken.png (804x123, 21.9K)

Story. NOW.

People always say that they got fucked up, but they never say how

Nothing I'd say that is worth giving a fuck about, just a ton of homelessness, divorce, running away and getting chucked in a psych center as a kid, lots of racial bullying, even more homelessness etc etc.

>tfw people act like it's no big deal to be groomed in your early 20s by a person in their 30s

Attached: Ano Natsu de Matteru C44Qa6tUYAIDKzA.jpg (1200x675, 79.74K)

How the fuck does a 20 year old get groomed

are you a retarded twitter nigger or something. Both are literally adults you fucking moron. Zoomer pedo-headcanons need to go.

>adult
>also adult
get the fuck out of here with that user, just because you were a pissy little failure to launch in his 20s doesn't mean 20 year olds should be barred from relationships.

i got molested by a 20 year old when i was 11, i feel fine pussy

You are a disgusting sub human faggot
Kill yourself