Abby is unrealisti-ACK!

>Abby is unrealisti-ACK!

Attached: Maria Andrejczyk.jpg (1000x600, 96.5K)

>posting a picture of an obvious tranny

Well yeah.

...Unrealistic in a post-apocalyptic world, yes. Though that's hardly one of the games biggest problems.

nobody would be that bulky when food is scarce. She probably eats 3-4k calories a day at least to build that mass

I didn't say unrealistic I said ugly

But they had a gym! And burritos!

I never said she was unrealistic, my problem is she's ugly like all buff women therefore I didn't buy the game

even with all of these supplies she took roids at the very least. the zombie apocalypse is more realistic then her getting bulked

They have plenty of bean burritos where she lives. Meanwhile Ellie has to subsist on bigot sandwiches and that’s why she’s skinny.

>Ellie has to subsist on bigot sandwiches
Damn, truly no other character has suffered as much as her...

thats mass to you hahaha HAHAHAHA oyu must be one skinny incel faggot

Abby isn't world class spear thrower consistently working out and eating 3k calories a day

Attached: uid_b2ba2ac466bc2f46b45f7cc26d26754b1659699914931_width_1200_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_678_maria-andrejczyk-fot-getty.jpg (1200x678, 77.16K)

Yes, Any Forums faggot, we get that you're very huge and cool. Doesn't change that women aren't normally that large without a lot of work.

but she is consistently working out and eating a lot of calories.

for a woman, yes that's mass. Most of them have flabby fat arms at the size.

>she is consistently working out
An hour a day isn't enough, and if she's doing more than that then she's a hindrance to a group trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic world because it means she's not helping with anything else.

>eating a lot of calories.
They have a single burrito per meal. Not really "a lot of calories" there.

>villain is a fat uglier clone of main character
damn... deep.

>Never seen a real woman
checks out

>hahaha i spend 18 hours a week at the gym, as soon as i can lift another plate the pussy will come flooding in
>any day now bros hahaha so glad i'm not an incel
>well, soon anyway, just have to lift more first

Attached: just lift bro.jpg (365x516, 246.15K)

cope skinny incel faggot

>weak skinny fagot incel with the same arms as women

shit id be mad too

Okay, but if someone posts someone with a large chest to justify attractive characters in games it doesn't count.