What is the best open world vidya ever made?

What is the best open world vidya ever made?

Attached: BF0D89CA-F0EA-4819-A9A3-7BF4CBC7C8AC.jpg (602x803, 201.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you op, you reminded me of bridge to terabithia where the girl died

MGSV??

Fallout 3

gothic 2

Still remember the awe I felt when I jumped off a cliff in Xenoblade 1, landed in the water 1000 feet below, and didn’t die or get warped back. I could swim around

did they finally found out for real what happened to lisanne froon and the kris kremers?

Whats going on in this picture, am I missing something

Attached: bvrt.png (200x200, 49.69K)

She's getting the wabbits speech before getting shot

>bridge to terabithia
that brings me back

They figured out a few things like how the night photos were taken while stationary in a single location. What spot they were actually in, and how they died is still a mystery though.

A police officer was stopped by a citizen who told him about a man running down the road with no clothes on. As the officer arrived in the area of theMcDonald'srestaurant on Mt. View Drive, he saw the man running through the parking lot, then climb up a center flagpole all the way to the top and looked around as if he was surveying the area. The officer called up to him, but did not get a response. The man then let go and fell to the ground.

The police were never able to find his clothing or figure out from where he came. Fingerprints were sent out to all states, FBI and Canada with negative results. The autopsy showed no drugs in his system.

He may have come from another country and jumped ship near Anchorage.

Despite all the witnesses and leads, his identity has never been discovered and he's still known as Flag Pole John Doe. He is buried in an unmarked grave in a cemetery located in Anchorage.

doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html

For me it's BOTW, too bad it has shitty graphics and it's cartoon style.

1) the only thing out of the ordinary I believed in was using BitTorrent to perform a part of the Great Work, which I finished my portion of. I think this gave the FBI an excuse to surveil me, but I am not allowed to say this to the psychiatrist, and my parents do not believe me.

2) I have all these things you named, religiosity, great leader potential (crumbling ambition atm I got kicked out of the Army), and belief in prophecies, including that they might apply to me.

I am currently on SSI living in mental health housing and the state mandated I get Haldol injections in my ass because the Secret Service ended up showing up in person when I sent them a troll email

I worked really hard not to get sent to the mental hospital when I thought I was being Gangstalked. My thing with going to mental hospital started when I thought I got fondled by the Archangel Gabriel when my ex-gf was about to visit me and my mom called the police

Once your family member calls the Police to can't earn the reputation back with the psychiatrist to be called normal.

The Army even recognizes this as on their application (I joined after going to the mental hospital once) it says if a family member sent you there don't disclose it.

The police will take you away just because a family member calls and the hospital will involuntarily put you in just because the police took you there

GTA Online

Attached: gta-online.jpg (1920x1080, 169.17K)

tl;dr

Where's Tara and who's the boy 4channel? One of you know

Attached: images (4).jpg (282x179, 9.31K)

Only decent contenders mentioned so far. My vote goes to Morrowind. It really encompasses everything that makes open world games work. It's not perfect but open world games never are.

Attached: 1651982765201.jpg (1024x768, 448.74K)

>I am currently on SSI living in mental health housing
take your meds.

So tell me, John, why are you still there after the things they did to you? Are you beginning to forget?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon

Tamám shud.

That image of the woman looking back at the camera still unnerves me. There's just something off about it.

Attached: 1645479948874.jpg (1270x1694, 1.19M)

culturally enriched

KWAB

This is the LA girls who disappeared into the jungle right?