Metroid

How come samus didnt get to keep the metroid armor? it was really cool and fitting imo

Attached: 6edf196e5738c0f6b989075258dfe623.jpg (1000x1000, 101.59K)

Only black women can pull off the shaved head style, this is a fact.

Considering how it ruined the ending of the game, I hope it doesn't come back.

>inb4 dude that looks coo-
No.

>but
NO. It is a grave sin turning the final boss into a glorified cutscene, and to an extent I will never forgive Super Metroid for popularizing this concept.

Attached: Dread movie scene.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

what does that have to do with anything?

i appreciate you derailing this thread before it has a chance to devolve further into coomer shit

it broke

Attached: Metroid Prime.webm (720x405, 2.35M)

Ew bimbo Samus.
Where's the thousand yard stare dead parents sociopath Samus at?

Attached: 1659747063766627.jpg (800x450, 54.23K)

Truth doesn't need a reason, and bald black women are sexy

>inb4 dude that looks coo
yes
>It is a grave sin turning the final boss into a glorified cutscene
thats not the suits fault blame the developers for being hacks

>final boss
>cutscene
are you retarded? that was not the final boss by any stretch

>final boss
this uis not a boss

im sorry but samus is a bimbo now

Not my problem. I'm blaming the suit regardless, just like how I will forever hate any iteration of Zero Suit, just because of what happened in Zero Mission and Other M, aka the worst games to ever plague this series.

Then why does it happen after the fight with Raven Beak? And why does that otherwise good fight end with a "DUDE YOU ACTUALLY LOSE IN THE CUTSCENE" moment, which prompted this cancerous QTE?

oh its acfag, feel free to ignore

>Then why does it happen after the fight with Raven Beak?
still not a boss

retard

You're not explaining why this part exists. Why did they feel the need to taint Metroid with these blatant cinematic pandering moments. Never once have I heard a proper justification.

Raven Beak was the final boss, this was just fun. Young Ocelot was also not a final boss.

A cutscene is not fun, user. That's just gaslighting.

Raven Beak is a 3 phase mechanic heavy fight, one of the most mechanic focused encounters I've seen the last decade.

Dread more than earned that scene, it's only lame to do something like this when you haven't challenged the player at all

>You're not explaining why this part exists
I don't have to. feel free to dislike it but it's still not a boss

do not engage with acfag

im glad the zero suit makes you seethe so hard

Attached: ff5642cb2c0c76f3ba4237bb53690762.jpg (960x960, 144.09K)

>Raven Beak is a 3 phase mechanic heavy fight
The original Metroid Prime is a 5 phase mechanic heavy boss fight, and I don't recall it needing a cinematic cutscene where you insta-kill the boss without trying. Even when standing in a pool of phazon, you still have to dodge his attacks.

Prime 2 was even better, with Emperor Ing and Dark Samus accumulating a total of 7 different phases between them. Again, no wacky cinematic Marvel capeshit cutscenes masquerading as gameplay.

Not only was it fun, it was cool and a neat reward for beating the final boss.

And why do you need a reward for beating the final boss? Is the boss itself not rewarding to fight? Why do you need a carrot on a stick just to keep playing?

>MARVELMARVELMARV-
Holy shit those movies really broke your minds
Most stuff in vidya poorly copies terrible weaboo anime japshit, not comic book movies

why do coomers keep shilling this dogshit same face artist?

>same face
name 1 artist who doesnt do this

>those movies really broke your minds
More like most movies make me sick. They've all become derivative drivel that follows the same formula over and over again.

LEEEEAN IN THA CUP

>keep playing
keep playing what exactly? it's the end of the game