How can you not be embarrassed by Kingdom Hearts if you aren't a preteen girl?

How can you not be embarrassed by Kingdom Hearts if you aren't a preteen girl?

Attached: kingdomhearts3_2630033b.jpg (1920x1080, 459.38K)

Futanari loli.

If you're male playing Kingdom Hearts there's 99% chance you're trans or gay.

Explain Kingdom Hearts to me.

I am a preteen girl.

I've never played a single Kingdom Hearts game, and likely never will. That said, seeing Mickey Mouse acting like a generic anime MC is one of the most hilarious things ever. God bless the people who made this for taking it so seriously.

It's an action rpg that mixes Disney and final fantasy characters together

mods!

By being an adult male and not being crippled by other people's opinions. Embarrassment is for teenagers.

By not being a teenage boy.
You'll see when you're older that it's alright to enjoy childish and whimsical things again.

why tho
its just stupid :/
trying to match something that's NEVER gonna go together well is just plain arrogant

It's fun.

They're fun. You learn to roll with its cringe elements enough that they become endearing and the actual heartfelt moments hit a lot harder than most. Give 1 a try, you might be surprised

Let's take a look at the latest entry - KH4. It's a meta-commentary about fiction and reality fueled by a certain game developer's butthurt that he couldn't release his magnum opus.

Became too much like isekai garbage

kingdom hearts is wholesome
of course v and pol would hate it

Attached: 296443947_3278403132436721_1300889082623731734_n.jpg (2048x2048, 225.68K)

>trying to match something that's NEVER gonna go together well is just plain arrogant
That's such a dumb mindset.

>final fantasy characters
Final Fantasy characters were shamelessly utilized for stoking nostalgia and making KH marketable with pre-existing fans. Now that they've been dropped you should be asking yourself what kind of business did Sephiroth have in a Mickey Mouse game.

Attached: 1324683.jpg (649x657, 99.18K)

1 and 2 are edgy enough to overcome the amount of cringe that comes with

Anime characters do not blend with super-american styled cartoons. You never see any other media franchise with out of place characters.

what do you mean? why? it's the truth
it's like trying to match scooby doo with batman or steven universe...oh wait...

>trying to match something that's NEVER gonna go together well
But it did you.

>blue hair showing obvious distress
>smile
Autistic faceblindness.

>fun
the story makes zero sense

even the underage kids cringe

Is kingdom herart worth playing through again?

no, no matter how many layers of rose tinted nostalgia glasses you put on, fucking donald duck doesn't go well together AT ALL with generic anime wannabe characters like that stupid spiky hair dude(female?)
no, it doesn't go together well, and you should be ashamed for not agreeing with me here
just saying.

It makes perfect sense. Are you so retarded you can't follow the plot in a game for children?

Nigga you posting on Any Forums you're not in charge of wondering why others do embarrassing shit

>trying to match something that's NEVER gonna go together well is just plain arrogant
>meanwhile
>Add Doomguy and Master Chief to smash please which has Pikachu and Kirby

Smash doesn't try to tell a story.

Ok. Good talk, thanks for your input

Unironically this. The moral of the story is to enjoy whatever you want and not let others tell you otherwise. For me, Kingdom Hearts occupies that space. I'll admit it's dumb a majority of the time, but it's still fun and that's what matters to me.

Nobody sees me playing

This argument is typically that these characters don't go visually well with these characters, story unrelated. In Smash you have Solid Snake fighting Yoshi.

I'm not going to comment on those shows since I don't watch modern wester garbage. All I'm going to say is that KH made a lot of money and the first/second game was fun when I played them. The point is that some dude had a passion with the franchises and gambled through expirmentation and it worked until the newer entries.

>smash
These are examples of marvel-tier, soulless, melting-pot, visionless, gutless excuses of media that somehow pass as "video games" in 2022
similar games include Multiversus and Fortnite. just put spiderman and scooby doo together man! sprinkle it with a bit of Predator and add some Indiana Jones to the mix and it'll be amazing!
No it won't. It's dogshit. No vision. Fuck you.
you're welcome user. I will fix your taste in a heartbeat. just listen.

>showing distress
>autistic
kek

I don’t care that anonymous strangers on the internet know i enjoy Kingdom Hearts.

Attached: EFC0EBA2-8414-4B52-BDDA-49C0FDE22EAC.jpg (485x370, 28.13K)

Accurate
I own the PS2, DS, and PC copies but they aren't pictured

Attached: 20220807_154035.jpg (3414x2250, 2.31M)

That shit was the bees knees back in the day.
It was the middle schooler's go-to game when it was released. Kingdom Hearts at the time was revolutionary, no other action-platformer like it.
You're on a road trip with Donald and Goofy kicking ass, I ain't fucking embarrassed to talk about it. Then there's the cringekino dialogue.
I'll talk about those games for hours.

Do you know what other game was released at the time? Morrowind, and that combat was pure ass. Kingdom Hearts is Late Millennial / Early Zoomer culture
1 and 2 were great. But the PSP and DS games, not really. That's where it became cringe because you brought a PSP or DS to school (embarrassing) and Modern Warfare 2 was all the rage when it was released.

Attached: 1650868473773.jpg (480x360, 33.42K)

>This argument is typically that these characters don't go visually well with these characters
They don't because cartoony characters using video game power ups against a realistic human enemy looks dumb.

Based and bee’s kneespilled

I skip all the cutscenes, i'm only in it for the gameplay and fun bosses. I agree the story is fucking painful cringe and i mute atlantis every time

Attached: 1655657723052.png (371x256, 130.72K)

Under the sea~ Under the sea~
Darling its better~
Down where its wetter~
Take it from me~

>You'll see when you're older that it's alright to enjoy childish and whimsical things again
The biggest cope. If you're an adult clinging to childhood nostalgia you have some massive shit taste to sort out before you turn into a dysfunctional manchild.

Kairi... Kairi's inside me?