You have to perfectly, PERFECTLY time an airblast to counter this class

>You have to perfectly, PERFECTLY time an airblast to counter this class
>All he has to do is shoot near your feet and win

Attached: 250px-Soldiergrenadekilltaunt.png (250x273, 73.76K)

>playing pyro
rookie mistake kiddo

Niggers.

>crouch jump over rocket
>fly away to the other side of the map

nothing personnel, soldier

>headshots you up close

Attached: 150px-Sniper_taunt_laugh.png (150x342, 51.25K)

Pyro is fun and can take over lobbies

>You have to perfectly, PERFECTLY time an airblast to counter this class
every single person on this planet already played darksoulssomething and knows how to parry, it's not hard

>Shoots your feet where you land
heh, nice try kiddo

>Other team has a lot of engies
>Go spy and demo

>Other team has a lot of pyros
>Go heavy and engie

>Other team has a lot of snipers
>Go spy or pyro

>Other team has a lot of soldiers
????

Seriously what is the counter to soldier?

I win

Attached: 1633761201302.png (350x323, 121.04K)

Being a good player

>Bro just be MLG tier good to stop the average braindead soldier (has 20 hours on soldier)

*reflects*

the counter to soldiers is soldiers

Soldier is the all-rounder class, he doesn't really have a hard counter. The trade-off is that he doesn't really excel at anything.

>Doesn't excel in anything
Soldier wins almost all battles. Even in a closed-space, indoor battle where someone like a pyro should win, soldier can dish out damage so quickly, at a distance, without ever having to worry about accuracy, that he wins most fights even when he shouldn't. Soldier is so stupid broken.

Scout does 1v1 way better than soldier does.

skill issue

>Shoots at your feet before you can get close enough to meatshot
nothin personnel, kid

This is a skill issue.

yeah if only scout had some way to keep his feet off of the ground so splash damage is useless against him

Scout literally cannot double jump over rocket splash wtf are you on aboot

There should seriously be some anti-close-range scaling on this fucking nigger.
>oops he turned around and was instantly on your face looks like flanking was the wrong option!!!

>The trade-off is that he doesn't really excel at anything.
Lmao

a direct hit + vax or uber medic

skill
issue

He doesn't, everything he can do another class can do better.

it is physically impossible to double jump over a rocket without taking splash

don't worry he's a retard who thinks scouts can outclass soldiers in anything

>can't avoid splash damage as scout
>calling anyone else a retard
lmao
nice job samefagging by the way

reflect this, nerd

Attached: 250px-Shotgun_IMG.png (250x73, 18.29K)

Why are tftrannies allowed to spam the catalog with their garbage every day? and you autists have the audacity to dodge my filters

cope not even a sn*per main but if they can quick shot you at close range they earned it

filter deez nutz

>perfectly time an airblast
bullshit the airblast is way too generous

>they earned being able to instantly do 150 damage without any effort
kill yourself

You can, but it requires being at the peak of your double jump (70+ units) before the rocket explodes below you (44u radius). However any soldier who isn't an idiot isn't going to shoot at the ground directly below you when you're already airborne, they're going to wait the 0.1 seconds until you've used your double jump and shoot where you'll land.

Soldier is the best class at killing other players at mid range, which is the vast majority of all engagements in the game. He's also the best at taking out sentry nests in most cases (yes better than demoman). He's also the best class in the game for stacking. Most classes give you diminishing returns if you have too many of them; not so for soldier. More soldiers is always good in all situations.

>he doesn't really excel at anything.
m8 you're fucking retarded

>without any effort
are you retarded

The airblast hitbox is so big and the cooldown between airblasts is so short that if you have trouble reflecting rockets you might have a double digit IQ

>having godlike aim
>no effort
how to spot someone who has never played sniper but still cries about him being op

>tourist is angry that people are talking about video games instead of politics
Many such cases.

This is the same problem as perfectly timing your airblasts -- you have to be exceptional at either airblasting or timing your jumps in order to even fight a braindread F2P soldier

>point
>click
Wow!!! if it was a console shooter sure but there's a reason why all the lmaobox users are snipers

To be fair, about 1/3rd of sniper players in TF2 with more than 0 points on the scoreboard are using an aimbot

I don't know how many times I airblast a rocket properly only for it to still go through and hit me. Hell a couple of times I airblast a rocket, it kills me but the soldier himself gets airblasted back. Fuck this shitty game.

Attached: 1505675495942.jpg (600x600, 183.53K)

Demo is better for all of this. The only advantage that soldier has is that he's easy to play which makes bad players think he's overpowered.

>lobbies

Attached: 1651752692160.png (1182x1200, 2.15M)

Soldier should have either a splash range nerf, slower rockets, harsher damage drop offs, more self damage, or some combination
also all banners should've been a heavy thing.

play scout and stay oudoors

>Demo is better for all of this.
Yeah, if you stickyspam.

Every class can be described as point and click you fucking retard. And sniper has to specifically aim for the head to get kill upclose before he gets killed.

>also all banners should've been a heavy thing
Do this and make it so bullets can destroy rockets and it'd be fine. No other nerf needed

Nobody can do 150 damage in one shot you fucking retard

Yes, that's how you play demo. Soldier only seems like he's overpowered to casuals because he's easy to play.

I still dont get why they gave soldier of all things the banners
>Hey, lets give one of the tankiest, most mobile, most active classes in the game tools that'll buff his team and make him a discount medic!

But sniper has to specifically aim for the head you fucking retard. And he can't shoot and aim fast like other classes.