Do you use white gloves while playing games?

do you use white gloves while playing games?

Attached: 1439658954065.png (928x517, 271.38K)

Why do japanese people apologize so much?

I never used gloves on my entire life, and i still don't know why cartoon characters do.

they dont want to get nuked again

The Wii U failing killed him

they apologize to tranny, their audience

believe it or not, I have the same gloves and I use them every time I play. hands aren't sweaty and my controllers look like brand new

he's just a business man, he doesn't give a fuck about games

It's a rule there to behave like a cuck to anyone higher in hierarchy. If you "can't read the room" you automatically become an outcast in japan.

this is hands down the dumbest bait I've ever seen here

its a shame he died before the switch came out

I use this video for ASMR

I use gloves to finger your mum's ass

Attached: 2456547756.jpg (480x470, 23.77K)

They're polite unlike these fucking retarded Americans who look down on you.

I hate America so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1659861154553626.jpg (1080x966, 416.63K)

>americans are such angry obnoxious assholes
>i know i'll be an angry obnoxious asshole and call everyone american for no reason

It's not a Japanese thing. Nobody likes fat, loud, entitled Americans. No Asians. No Euros. No Latinos. No Arabs. Pretty sure my bro solely divorced his white wife because she was an obnoxious white tourist in Asia and embarrassed my mom. lol

Americans are the only people who deserve to be extinct. The world will unironically be better off than your retarded pozzed culture.

Why do the britbongs apologize so much?

Attached: 1585209086856.jpg (784x544, 235.87K)

Would it really be all that good to see that the following system is barren for actually new games and just rereleased a bunch from the one nobody bought?

Astral Chain, Xeno 2 and 3, Smash Ultimate, SM Odyssey, SMTV, all started on Switch. And why wouldn't they capitalize on WiiU games. Those games never got to shine as much there. If anything, every platform should do it's best to not leave games behind.

Dust is illegal in Japan