Is the best map in you're path

>is the best map in you're path

Attached: Harvest.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

This map is only good for hitting people with the market gardener.

I fucking hate snipers

I'm addicted to it. 90% of my hours (around 1.5k) were spent on koth_harvest.

Attached: 1659598330281431.png (1073x921, 581.4K)

this map is fucking stupid in pubs. you can rack up insane amounts of kills just by patrolling inside the houses and have retards repeatedly walk into your ambush. otherwise to get to the cp you need to go lightning quick so you dont get sniped, then camp the corners to cap assuming you don't get flushed out. it's not very fun for me. I like to rj and surf the roofs I guess.

>admin bans sniper

Attached: 1657735892944.jpg (700x473, 45.65K)

wait, there's a thing I like about this map.
the pyro is the most cucked class there. not by much, but definitely the most. he just kinda sucks in harvest.
and I think that's based. fuck pyros.

>pic turns him into annoying sniper since everything is so open
>close quarters cause him to excel in ambushing the other players
>control point so small one phlog crit can decimate the entire team
Scout and Sniper are still better, but Pyro isn't that bad. You just have to flank all the time.

Attached: lol.png (360x360, 63.38K)

>the pyro is the most cucked class there
By far Medic is the hardest to play on Harvest because of just how many angles you can be flanked, divebombed, sniped and backstabbed from.

>Team Reddit 2
Yikes

i like this one

It's a great map but I prefer Lakeside.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 525.28K)

TF2 has always been a Any Forums game though

Hello, Fatmagic. I enjoyed your most recent video.

>always play market gardener
>never liked harvest
what am I doing wrong? I have more fun on well and 2fort than in harvest, as a trolldier

I remember playing a harvest match with a friend of mine who's basically the top sniper worldwide, that day he hit shots even he was amazed by, it's that day I got really convinced to main sniper no matter what, so playing harvest always feels a little special to me.
Pic related, if you know, you know.

Attached: 201-2011229_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-coffe-regular-show-mordecai-renders.jpg (820x1002, 139.96K)

Kong King is the only good koth map

It's no Upward

When I get home in a minute I'll upload the webm of said shots.

>sniper central
yeah nah, try viaduct for a good koth map

Viaduct is worse since a sniper can stand in battlements and see the entire opposing team without having to unscope. Harvest is at least big enough that 1 sniper can't cover the entire damn map at once