The way multiversus stole nickelodeon all stars brawl's hype was borderline criminal

the way multiversus stole nickelodeon all stars brawl's hype was borderline criminal
or it would've been if it wasn't completely justified since nick gave the developers a single nickel for budget and then wouldn't even let them use clips from their voice actors until way after launch

Attached: 1659897777332.jpg (281x366, 44.73K)

toph feet feet toph feet belly and chest toph

who the fuck cares what a coomer has to say about it? as if you actually give a shit beyond wanting character reveals. you even admit you're upset about "stolen hype"
you don't give a fuck about videogames you just want to :O at trailers and jerk off to children.

>still no good toph animations

I ship Toph and Zuko

Attached: 1591733007034.jpg (410x598, 67.62K)

>see screenshot of a character from a show that's relevant to the discussion
>think of sex
>accuse others of being le coomers

The Nick game was shit even before they added voices.
>BUT SLAPCITY
That shit died with a whimper.

I'm okay with that. this model doesn't exactly look great

Attached: dex0pm3-262b0947-9e24-47e6-b31b-d8fbcbac894a.png (1024x1139, 3.34M)

holy

most of the characters in NASB don't look great. the fucking Gamecube games had better Danny Phantom models

Attached: ew.jpg (443x352, 39.37K)

Don't pretend anyone's actually playing these games. Rosterfaggots get the rope.

slap city was fun

a few of them look pretty good, like garfield and the spongebob cast, but whoever they outsourced their character models to evidently had little experience making humans
aang in particular looked terrible
remember when zone has a breakdown because he had unknowingly used clips from the 11 year old voice actress in one of his flash games? and that this even lead to him vowing to never make any loli content ever again?

Please don't post such a cute/lewd image, it makes me horny and I don't want to be horny. Thanks.

Avatar girls make me pretty horny

Attached: file.png (400x400, 181.69K)

Me too ahhh Ty Lee

wtf stop hacking into my search history

Attached: 510.gif (335x974, 1.51M)

The idea that they would draw a girl of that age as she would actually look was crazy to me back then.

The makers of that show were unfathomably based.

Attached: incest.png (500x371, 278.7K)

frog looking ass

Attached: 1659899365032.gif (640x474, 427.26K)

Any good games other than Four Elements Trainer?