Never forget what they took from you

Never forget what they took from you.

Attached: 1658995259667.png (240x210, 49.75K)

I will forever seeth.

what did they scam people on?

>progressive vanilla
What is it, ice cream?

I want newfags to leave.

Attached: 1637334950647.jpg (750x625, 31.92K)

>vanilla

Attached: 1604779823714.png (503x408, 10.21K)

all that matters is you had fun

No

I'd rather be a newfag that a wowfag in denial

Turtle is better

Same old, being in bed with gold sellers and making bank off of retards.

blizz shut it down cuz they were gonna release classic

Attached: sssss.jpg (399x266, 9.91K)

Come home

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 115.75K)

WK fresh soon

A mechanically completely unremarkable server that went viral for the kind intangible reasons things tend to go viral for? At launch I don't think they had fixed a single quest that didn't work in contemporary MaNGOS by default, even the most obvious low-level ones (Lazy Peons, Plagued Lands, etc), megaserver population was managed mostly through virtue of cutting down dynamic draw distance and other such means (it's better than laggy pieces of shit that are retail servers, but that still puts the overall smoothness and quality of experience way down), the game wasn't designed to work with such megaservers to begin with, etc.

Right, obviously frogs chickening out and closing a server was bad for the players of that server, and their motivation behind it (getting official legacy servers) has been a disaster in, if not outright killing then at least doing immense damage to the private server community, and replacing it with a worse experience for the FOTM paypig losers that fell for the meme. However, Nostalrius specifically isn't any greater of a loss than any number of (vanilla) private servers that have existed before or since.

Attached: 1626508460357.png (412x465, 300.03K)

I hate that shit, knew some people who jumped to the newest vanilla server saying that this wont be ruined and tried to get me to join the train

played it, liked it, probably ruined official vanilla release for me though

Good times
If you enjoyed classic, it's thanks to those guys

I played it.

>nooooo i want vanilla wow with working quests and no bugs
>gets wow classic
>its shit
you asked for it

Nah, I was always firmly in the "Blizzard will ruin it" camp.

it was literally the same game

Was not. Not even debatable.

There was nothing different from Nost and Classic.

it literally was, stop pretending

You can repeat this as often as you want, but that won't make it true.

Warmane's greatest sin remains not opening PvE WotLK servers. Believe it or not, getting ganked three times in the level 30 run from Booty Bay to Grom'gol by level 40 server bots does not make for a fun gameplay experience.

>I-IT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUYS!!!
>I-IT HAD SOVL!!! CLASSIC WAS SOULLESS!!!!!
>N-NO I CAN'T POINT TO ANY ACTUAL DIFFERENCES... Y-YOU JUST DIDN'T PLAY IT!

Sovl can be a time and a place.

I remember playing nostalrius for first time as night elf druid, my damage was SHIT, and I meet some other ne I was healing him and he was fighting with fuckin root monsters, we played until 6 am, that was best time in my life

Attached: 278896340_1053684928911138_8234704178811358272_n.jpg (438x456, 20.12K)

then nost would be shit too today, nothing of value was lost then

>>N-NO I CAN'T POINT TO ANY ACTUAL DIFFERENCES... Y-YOU JUST DIDN'T PLAY IT!
I could point to differences, I'm just not interested in arguing with retards. You formed your opinion and I don't give a shit, you can eat shit for all I care.

did you fuck?

>no argument
lol

>no argument
thanks for conceding :)