Boomers considered this ending screen rewarding enough, lol

Boomers considered this ending screen rewarding enough, lol.

Attached: 6d27b3b8-7511-4bae-b63b-edc6e30f1f77.png (3840x2160, 289.32K)

Why is the gameplay not the reward? Are you a retarded child?

Name a game with a satisfying ending.

>i need to be called a good boy for completing a game where is my gratification aaaaaa

Attached: KIERO.jpg (720x960, 359.45K)

Video game endings aren't rewarding in general. Name one good one.

"Guess what I'm hiding in my pants only by feeling it"

System Shock 2

lol
even metroid had a striptease

Attached: Best_M1_ending.gif (512x480, 7.22K)

But who was Daisy, your pet rabbit?!

That boss fight sucked and the ending was "to becontinued...?!"

a lot
including one in particular you hate that I'll name that you'll then disagree with me on publicly before sperging out even more

having a good ending is bad for video games. You want players to keep playing, not to go "alright, it's over".

"nah" and then the folling slow motion scream makes up for it

Fuck off back to redd it, stupid fucking nigger. Jesus, you don't gain shit by baiting retards. At least post there for "le upboats".

its because old games used to actually be fun and didnt need some söystory added on

The gameplay isn't very good either, neither are the levels. Maybe half of Dooms levels are memorable. Doom and Quake too are pretty shitty games evej by the standards of their day, they are remember because of their tech. They are the AAA games of their day, Quake might as well be Crysis or TLOU2.

Who brought up Quake? Doom is fun as fuck. I actually played it for the first time in 2019 and still had a blast.

>Conglaturations!
>You are good player!

Doom 1 (1993)

Fake image kys.

It wasn't a reward, zoomtard. It was a quick nod of respect.

Those were the days. Now we can kill spider masterminds by the dozen with those big dick modder guns.

Attached: 1653415087616.png (385x603, 389.23K)

that's not the ending screen

>NOOOO THE PAST 6-20 HOURS OF FUN ARE FOR NOTHING

You call that an striptease? Even custer revenge that is older did better striptease

Retard thread

>doom
>fun

Attached: 1650071252775.gif (260x454, 1.12M)

>didn't enjoy doom
you taking estrogen or something?

This is the ending of Ultimate Doom, you might have played the game in its original release missing the fourth chapter.

You are a woman, leave this place and never comeback.