Linux Gaming Thread

What games have you been playing on your Linux machine recently?

Steam Deck counts too, I guess, but that doesn't make this a generic handheld thread. I don't care about your Aya Neo or GPD Win unless you installed Linux on it and then used it to play games.

Attached: Linux Gaming.png (500x360, 199.54K)

is glibc fixed yet

What's broken about it? I use Linux Mint 20.3 so my version of GLIBC is old as hell. If there's a recent bug then I don't have it yet :^)
Hmm, this appears to be an off-topic post. Please refrain from posting low-quality content from now on. Thanks.

>look it up
>it's an EAC problem
lmao
imagine playing online games

I've been playing on my Deck rather than desktop Linux ever since I got it, but today I think I'm going to just lay back and enjoy some Rimworld

Valheim

Attached: Screenshot_.jpg (2560x1440, 2.54M)

Graple Force Rena. Apparently it has a fucking Linux build. Which is nice because using proton with it makes fullscreen not fun.

Attached: 1653943138179.png (1916x1075, 81.93K)

openSUSE vs Fedora vs Ubuntu/Mint

Which one should I pick anons? I like privacy

Attached: linuxmint19.jpg (718x479, 56K)

does mcc work online yet

HoMM3
>why
Because the only linux partition I still have on a machine is on a laptop from 2007.
>why again?
Because so far I've managed to disable microcucks attempts at managing my privacy on my desktop
>so, why not just go straight into linux??
Probably just because it's a hassle to swap systems.
Why should I move? The only reason I would have would be if I wanted to do something with the kernel or just get easier privacy.
Then again, can't dodge the hardware built-in backdoors from anything after 2018. In other words, every machine is wide open whatever you do, unless you make your own board and chips.

Attached: 1477106578399.gif (240x180, 1.86M)

Does Microsoft want people to play their games on Linux yet? Hmm I don't know.
Maybe you should go ask them to enable the Proton support in EAC.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 15-48-20 Halo The Master Chief Collection on Steam.png (711x224, 30.02K)

is there like a trick or something to stop my start menu in Plasma to stop reverting to default after booting?

Attached: 1652456174955.jpg (1024x768, 615.22K)

arch, Ubuntu used to install amazon search directly into the OS. Fedora and Suse are fine distros but they're literally run by big corporations, not sure if you're fine with that

Why do sind games that do not require an Internet connection and work in offline mode in my PC not work in offline mode in the deck?

>Does Microsoft want people to play their games on Linux
maybe they're a LITTLE spooped

Attached: 1659902330945.jpg (798x1585, 503.56K)

>Why should I move?
If you don't want to, then you shouldn't.

>pic
That's pretty disgusting but it's exactly what I'd expect from Microsoft.

Really petty, but completely expected. And It'll get only worse.

is this specifically a Lenovo fuck-up or is it a Pluton thing? because IIRC pluton will be part of all new mobos/procesors going forward

God Complex. It's fun playing a modern Complex Doom with a progression system.

Average linux user lol

Attached: 1659643771290895.jpg (828x1267, 301.47K)

based viking

Lenovo issue. Pluton is just the new generation of a hidden co-processor within your processor that can be used to secure your system from you, it doesn't have anything to do what OS you can boot.