New wave comes out

>new wave comes out
>play few rounds of online with randos and Any Forums for a week or two
>put the game down for 4 months or so until the next wave
>repeat
great way to keep your game alive, Nintendo

Attached: MK8DBoosterCoursePassArtwork.jpg (1920x1080, 716.95K)

What exactly are you wanting them to do? Release each wave per week and have everything done in one month so you can bitch about it being dead sooner?

It's an 8 year old game user. It should have died long ago and we should be talking about a potential 10th game when the Switch 2 comes around

You proved it works lmao

You know, now that you mention it, maybe add new Kart pieces in between the waves so people have a reason to come back and unlock them? Add characters too but eh we know they won't. They can just port the pieces from Tour for all i care.

No shit. They're simple tour tracks and people with common sense will it play it for free occasionally instead of being a hypedrone that pays for this stuff expecting a big change. New DLC doesn't stop Mario Kart from being a racing game that's only consistently stimulating for the most casual of normalfags.

What do you mean dead? This game has more players than splatroon and trans bros combined

>clear 150/mirror/200 3 stars on new tracks
>put it down for months until the next wave

I don't even bother with online any more since it's full of either hackers or sweaty waluigi wriggler niggers. are there even Any Forumseekends for MK8 anymore? havent seen a thread in months

Attached: 1598374890877.png (222x184, 57.1K)

>I don't even bother with online any more since it's full of either hackers
This. I don't even see the point, it's not like you get anything besides coins.

>sky garden's layout is completely fucked
>snow land is perfectly in tact
they are going to ruin boo lake/broken pier too aren't they

Attached: please no.jpg (225x224, 5.11K)

I really do wonder what happened with Sky Garden. Snow Land and Sunset Wilds made a few changes, but are still fairly accurate conversions to modern Mario Kart. Sky Garden on the other hand just feels like Cloudtop Cruise Lite.

Is every Tour track some multi-path nonsense?

Well the non-cities like Ninja Hideaway and Sky-High Sundae aren't, but every city in Tour has several variants in that game. They decided to add all of them to 8 Deluxe by merging them into one ultimate track for each city. It also mitigates the more boring cities like Tokyo to New York somewhat. Something like Vancouver Velocity or Singapore Speedway would be fine with just the first variant, but they had to get some of the more boring cities out of the way first.

Next Nintendo console is likely not until at least 2024. This game will have been relevant for ten years by then. It's nuts.

Only the IRL city tracks. I guess it's cost efficient to make one track with paths in every direction and then milk a bunch of variants out of it

Don't forget that Tour's meta is built around items being better on certain tracks. Splitting up cities into three or four variants, on top of the reverse and trick versions of every track, gives at least a dozen different tracks to change up item distribution.

>noooo wario colosseum can't happen cuz it isn't in tour
well, neither were shroom ridge or snow land but here we are

Why do they hate SNES Mario Circuit 4 so much? I could and still can keep playing Circuit 3 in Wii, didn't need it in 8. Seems like they do everything they can to NOT bring that one back it in a 3D game.
Not even fuckin Tour wants it.

Attached: 1508565036638.png (306x306, 112.17K)

As long as it keeps people subscribed to the online.

>worst mario kart has the longest life cycle

Attached: 1649153700905.gif (200x200, 948.07K)

Pretty much this

We need to do a Any Forumseekend lobby on wimmfi because wii is superior

>dis nigga does not have friends, KEK KEK KEK
K.A.N!