You may not like it, but this is what peak Paladin performance looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak Paladin performance looks like.

Attached: seelahfemalepaladin-pathfinder-wiki-guide.png (692x1024, 308.62K)

bait = successfully chewed

>drinks while on duty
>has questionable friends who dindo nuffin
>DEY HEA
Awesome

she can't even sheathe her sword because of the bottle

*Paladindu

I hate how she speaks. Hell, I hate how everyone in Pathfinder speaks. It's a bunch of woke college students wrote these characters.

Posting superior CPRG nigress.

Attached: pallegina.png (472x699, 681.33K)

shame she has a permanent vailian flag rolled up her ass

We unironically need to roll our dicks up her ass to unfuck her massive patriotism.

Both got the rope

Nice

How and why has this become a trend?

Attached: 1483005-d1lttwbshs1k1617319597184-article_image_bd-1.jpg (716x800, 164.6K)

wypipo bad

Americans

what, pushing black people as paragons of virtue?

same thing happened to barbarians, all women now, barb is a latina in the upcoming d&d movie

>Backstory about how she got someone killed by stealing their helmet (of fucking course she did, she's a black woman so she must have some criminal past... ffs)
>Her victim died because they went into battle without their helmet
>This was a defining moment for her character, where she turned her life around, apparently becoming a paladin is just a matter of choosing to be one and she was a thieving shite because she just never chose not to be lmaoooo
>Never wears a fucking helmet in-game
What the fuck is the point of having a backstory and establishing things like that when you're just going to throw it out entirely, who in their right mind wears a full plate of armor without a fucking helmet anyway??

Specifically black female paladins.

>What the fuck is the point of having a backstory and establishing things like that when you're just going to throw it out entirely
It's not being thrown out. Her own lack of a helmet is penance for what she brought upon the other person. You're just daft.

>Black woman paladin
>Somehow still a history of crime and associating with criminals
>Became paladins after some early mid-life crisis that gave them a change of heart (it's just that easy!)
>In no way capable of even pretending to be lawful (why the fuck can't writers make lawful black characters what the fuck?)
>No actual respect or devotion to their religion/deity and frequently outright rebel against its principles
Why not just write a fucking normal paladin who is black instead of these weird caricatures?

Is this intentional? Are they seriously thinking "welp we want to appeal to black people and black people are criminals so our black person will have a history of crime! Black people hate authority so our black characters even when agents of divine authority will just aimlessly rebel against it!"??

>Hmmm yes I'll become a paladin and take her place because she died due to my actions
>Also I'll make sure I do the very thing that got her killed on purpose because...
Fuck off you imbecile, her penance was living the life she stole from her. the fact that she does so without wearing a help just makes it disrespecting lampooning.

This is cultural appropriation, paladins are part of white European Christian mythos and identity.