Is it good? Can you fuck the lizards?

Is it good? Can you fuck the lizards?

Attached: divinity.jpg (616x353, 280.94K)

yes! yes!

Then why do people constantly shit on it on Any Forums? It seems that whenever it is brought up someone calls someone a lariantranny.

because Any Forums is about contrarianism
if something is good and popular, then it's bad

Because unfortunately PC isn't exempt from faggy company wars.
It also filters a lot of people because the first part of the first act is easily the hardest, since gear and level makes a big difference in fights.

Because CRPGs have often been written by people who are left leaning but now Any Forumstards obsess over this and pretend its a new phenomenon and if a role playing game offers the ability to play many different roles, they lose their minds over the ones they dislike. I honestly can't speak for OS2 but it sounds like the same shit people said about pillars. Yes you can fuck a gay fish, you can also not fuck them. This isn't a new or interesting thing for CRPGs or tabletop style shit. In the same way that yes you can be a commie in Disco Elysium but can also be many many other things and its all well written. These people are more obsessed with the devs themselves even though the devs make many options available. They cannot handle the option for something they dislike to happen.. in a role playing game... Actual retards.

Basically what this leftist faggot said except the opposite. People shit on it because only faggots like it, and no one likes faggots.

Mostly contrarianism. Anything that isn't fucking Pathfinder or some old school crpg gets shat on here and on /vrpg/.

I'm not a leftist, I can just consume media without sperging out over my political alignment especially when the media doesn't force their views onto me. You are obsessed and stupid. Horrible combination.

the first one and this one are genuinely amazing games.

>I'm not a leftist, it's just that here is my stupid leftist opinion
Cool story faggot, this is the part where you kill yourself.

You did not understand my post at all if you think I have a leftist opinion. If I had a leftist opinion I would just say the role playing options are desirable to begin with. My point is these games allows you to be many things, because that's the entire point of the genre. So if I dislike an option, I can choose another option.

>Pathfinder
>I'll just pick one of the most woke games that have been made recently and lie about it not getting shit on

Combat is top tier. Plus act 2 onwards you can freely respec. Story is ok, I liked Fane and Lohse character storylines.

Ignore the contrarian robots. Play the game.

You liked the faggot shit in Pillars, you are not fooling anyone. What a sad and pathetic leftist cope.

Can't you spot someone pretending to be retarded, user?

Attached: 1408418100600.jpg (739x742, 104.74K)

Sure, it does get shit on sometimes, but not to the degree other games like Disco Elysium, Wasteland 3, Divinity Original Sin 2, Baldur's Gate 3, Pillars of Eternity 1-2, or Tyranny get shat on. And most people here tend to ignore the woke elements of Wrath in particular because they're too busy discussing build autism or waifus.

Now see that is an obvious bait post, nice try though.

Sure are whinging a lot today. How fat are ya cunt
Vidya talk and ya hamplanets need to seethe about "leftards" lol

I used to assume everything was bait but then I noticed this is often actually unironic among Any Forums fags if you get to know any of them personally. I felt like a useful idiot once I realized people here weren't self aware about all the retarded shit they say.

>ignore the woke elements
Literally no one does this, it's completely irredeemable garbage.

>whinging
So are you having fun exposing your retardation for everyone here? Holy shit that's embarrassing.

how do i build a good character? im too small brained for all these options

>Any Forums fags
Spotting a tourist 101, it's extremely easy, just look for the faggots who say this.

I liked DO1 because of the combat and its interactions with the environment.

I heard they changed it up in DO2, did it make the combat worse?

It is cool and im glad someone is still doing oldschool DandD type games but fuck man managing 4 inventories with weight restrictions all the time is not fun.

Lel. 300 pounds? Is that you ya obese americunt

Puddles

Contrarians and boomers who are mind broken its not real time with pause so the game doesn't play itself for them, then get insanely ass blasted about it being more popular then the gay fish butt pirate game they like that plays itself for you even on the hardest difficulty.

leftards are the ones inserting their absurd and retarded politics into video games. Shut the fuck up nigger

Oh is that your excuse for why you can't speak English? Poor little nigger from his poor little shit hole.

You'd be surprised how many people actually do. Many justify it by saying "but you can actually kill them".

I've been on Any Forums since 2008 and on Any Forums off and on since 2009 and consistently since 2015. I understand Any Forums became more political in 2012 and it didn't start with Any Forums, however I promise you those types of posts would have vanished if Any Forums wasn't the largest board on this site. It has blatantly changed a handful of boards since 2015-2016. Any Forums and Any Forums being the most impacted. Any Forums didn't used to only be right leaning, it was a huge mix. This completely changed in 2016. Gamergate didn't have to change this board forever and I don't think it would have without Any Forums

>then get insanely ass blasted about it being more popular then the gay fish butt pirate game
>Implying people here love Deadfire
lmfao. Boomers literally hate most if not all modern CRPGs. I can't think of a single new one that's unanimously loved here.

>/pol fag
We all know that all you really mean by this is that you are a faggot and you hate it when people say the nigger word, in other words a tourist.

You can only fuck a male lizard, although there IS a female lizard you can fuck, though it's not all that much.

You can be a female lizars though. Unironically played the game with my bro, with him being a skeleton and me being a female lizard. I'm so gonna fuck Ifan.

Oh, and yeah, the game is good too. Even more fun if you have a friend to play co-op with imo.

I don't care about saying nigger at all. I'm the one saying games should have shit others dislike. Realize rightoids are the ones who want to censor and control what is said in this situation. Don't be such a dense faggot.

That's not true at all, what newfags need to understand is that Any Forums is not one person.

>yeah I'm not a tourist, I just literally get all my opinions from reddit
Very funny nigger.

Depends what you're going for.
Warfare is mandatory on all physical damage builds, since it's the only one that gives a damage boost to all forms of it.
Lone Wolf sounds like it should be harder, but it's the hidden easy mode and makes the early game a piece of piss.
You can get a party that uses every elemental damage type, but it's not necessary.
Don't branch out too far, even though it's tempting to try getting all the useful buffs

Redditors would pick to fuck the gay fish, I merely think its okay as long as you have the option not to.

unfortunately newfags who dont lurk are the majority nowadays

pick a stat from strength, finesse, or intelligence to focus, and then a relevant skill that scales of that. grab points in for movement skills so you aren't an immobile target.

>I Think faggotry is okay
Yep, that's a reddit moment.