Dead space

I dont know how I feel about the enemy movement something feels off compared to the original version
youtu.be/YNR6-a5qO9U?t=78

Attached: dead space.png (1200x1200, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8rGKYdD8iyM?t=2462
youtu.be/QlK0FoaRY_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe just a little too quick?

reminder that its morally wrong to pay for remakes and if you really want to play it you should just pirate it

yeah something about it doesnt match up to the original. the movements were quick and jerky but this feels like its a live human enemy sprinting at you. if that makes sense....the original captured the feeling of a dead corpse spasming at you

I hate this timeline so god damn much

Why remake a game that's still good? This game is going to play exactly the same as the original does. It's pointless.

>look at how his heart rate beats realistically!
what a fucking waste of money and recourses

I just played that part in the original and it is nowhere near that dark

I fucking hate how the armor looks. Props for the devs for the effort but remaking this game given the context is a fucking insult.

Does the shooting seem off to anyone else? Like it lacks a certain impact the original had. Could be mistaken.

The recoil animation looks strange as hell, I remember the original looking more natural.

>not stomping the corpse for more credits and ammo
NGMI

Attached: 1621181220011.gif (299x225, 71.47K)

Yeah, the shooting animation is definitely shit, compare it to the original.
youtu.be/8rGKYdD8iyM?t=2462

just play the original

In Dead Space 2, they got rid of the twitchers in favor of making every necromorph jump and sprint at you. In 1, they would either do that little sneaky sneak walk when you’re not looking at them or walked faster. The remake is taking more inspiration from 2/stuff they intended for dead space 1 and putting it in the game. Hopefully, Isaac isn’t quipping too much.

Massively this, first thing I thought, never mind the enemy. I really hope that's just placeholder or something because it seems way too quick and quiet compared to the original

If he doesn't say "Fuck you and fuck your marker" it will be a failure.

I'd rather play it on ps3

youtu.be/QlK0FoaRY_E
Apparently they’re working directly with complaints to improve the weapon sounds and animations.

It's fucking EA, the chances of it not being garbage are in the single digits

>As a med student, I find the A.L.I.V.E. system extremely interesting. A full on recreation of physiological responses for Isaac’s age group and limbic system inputs is something I have never seen in a game before. Looking forward to play again this masterpiece of a game.

We deserve every ounce of banal garbage shat out by (((Hollywood)))