No irl friends

>no irl friends
>5 steam friends that havent been online in at least 2 years
>never played games with me in the first place
>kicked or banned from every discord server I join for reasons I don't understand
>absolutely loathe randoms in multiplayer games
What am I supposed to do? How do I get a group of friends to play games with when seemingly everyone I encounter wants me to fucking die?

Attached: xb9n1tv7vxo41.jpg (637x637, 89.34K)

Kill yourself.

>>kicked or banned from every discord server I join for reasons I don't understand
You must an asshole and didn't noticed yet.

Literally me, I've just given up looking for friends to play. Only play with randos now.

Considering it.
I mean maybe, the last one I was in, some dude just started insulting me for literally no reason while I was talking to people. Didn't know what I did but he had the ability to ban me so.

Make a discord channel and Ill join you OP

>kicked from every discord server
there’s no “let’s kick this guy!” in every discord server user, you must be an asshole or something to people. Filter yourself

How am I supposed to do that when I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing in the first place?

Attached: Visible_Confusion.jpg (600x575, 40.76K)

join a channel, react to others first. someone says something funny, just say lol or whatever. someone asks for advicw, give something generic. if someone starts to get defensive or stand offish, even if you are right just apologize and don’t reply anymore.

you gotta integrate yourself slowly for a few weeks first before you reveal that you’re an asshole. but by that point people will see it as a charming quirk.

>it’s too hard so just kill yourself
pathetic

Attached: 1652503254152.jpg (1280x720, 254.29K)

Hide your power level.

God I personally felt this while posting it. Goodbye.

Jesus fuck, it's like babysitting.

Attached: ErOka50XIAEbWLP.jpg (720x394, 19.9K)

Avoid anime or anything anime related for at least a year. You will see your life improve.

Start by feeling comfortable with and liking yourself first, since your case doesn't seem like something that can be fixed with just Any Forums advice. Make peace with being alone and liking your own company, if you start enjoying yourself regardless of your company people will naturally gravitate towards you since they want to enjoy themselves too. That's the best advice I can give anyway, natsukibro, might work might not. Good luck

>join Discord channel for gaming
>no one wants to play anything or watch any movies
I wish I could do this. But all I ever find is people who's only interest is drinking and going out at 1AM. That's not a lifestyle for me I'm afraid.

That's how friend groups are. I treat my friends like I would my children. No, I'm not joking. It works.

you know you're not supposed to use words like nigger and tranny in random servers right

OP stop. Looking for sweet pee in a stinking pile of poo doesn't work. You won't find well adjusted friends on trannycord. In fact stop using the word friends on the internet. Find a game you enjoy and fuck around with randos and naturally you'll find a group. They are not your friends though.

I enjoy L4D2 but I don't enjoy having to deal with drooling retards that have zero situational awareness.

>everyone stops and heals/replaces weapons/gets ammo
>that one retard goes ahead and is already at the end of the map getting pounded by a charger
Every single time.

No wonder you have no friends. You sound like an elitist cunt. Stay alone forever bro.

If you can't avoid anime you will never have friends.

Do you want friends or just people that are good at vidya to make a lobby?

sounds like you're on the spectrum, and won't find happiness until you get creative with what talents you have

When did Natsuki take up smoking? It's bad for her!

Fucking this constantly. Or the people who just jump off to their death, or the people who waste pills at 70 health or in one special case, I had a retard who threw a bile bomb at the Witch and then instantly left when we couldn't save him in time because he's under a witch that's being swarmed by a horde.
It's not "being an elitist". It's asking people to have basic knowledge of how the game works. It is a shooter game, you shoot the enemies.

> You sound like an elitist cunt
Nah gatekeeping is what kept Left 4 Dead 2 fun, fuck off.

If you automatically assume everyone is a drooling retard then you're an elitist. Don't need to sugarcoat it. But it's pretty obvious why you're unlikeable.

I will fuck off, I don't play shit games made by a dead dev team.

It's not automatically assuming when this has been my experience with literally everyone I've encountered in this game in the 1000 hours ive played it.

>a retard who threw a bile bomb at the Witch and then instantly left when we couldn't save him
Sound like a scenario you could turn into something funny. If you had any points in social skills.....oh OP.

Enjoy your modern uncreative garbage.

are you autistic? genuine question

If I didnt know you in middle school then im not gaming with you

Attached: gigachad.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

again, do you want friends or people with a 1000 hours in L4D2 to play this 12 year old game at the top level with?

yeah i went through that just be normal and party bro -phase. eventually some faggots got involved and started dragging their boyfriends to the nights out, at which point i got disgusted and stopped hanging out.

if guys wanna be friends, be very cautious on WHAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT. You DO NOT wanna befriend some giggling little faggots or drug addicts. Also avoid trannies, literally fight them if you have to.

If women wanna be friends, give it a green flag unless theyre mental.
PS. Culture around games has gone downhill hard, so expect that bros are gone and faggot tranime jew normie zoomer shit has replaced it or driven out the fun people.

Attached: 1656734661378.jpg (643x686, 82.2K)

This. I don't need more friends because I still keep contact with my numerous school friends

It's not even wanting top level players, it's wanting people who have basic common sense.

Why the fuck would you want friends?

>there are actually people on this earth who think this way

shit is so fucked