What purpose does this class have?

What purpose does this class have?

Attached: FCi_SDJWQAgZh84.jpg (2947x2160, 192.63K)

Area Denial, high single target damage and picking off important classes like Medics, Engineers and other Snipers

Saying the N word. Someone's gotta do it.

That's the engineer's job. Do Aussies even say nigger?

You clearly have never been to Any Forums.

This

I am convinced that Australians do not have nigger in their lexicon outside of the internet.

It’s their job to swear in games without cursing because they can say wanker since burgerclaps don’t know what it means and it sneaks past the censors.

sitting on the 2fort balcony and sniping for the entire match with no regard for objectives is peak tf2

Being the odd man out and a carryover from cs in a game centered around close to mid range combat.

Huntsman piss whacky knoife, everything else is for lameasses

we do but we generally dont have the capability of pronouncing it with a hard-r without sounding weird, so we're cursed to always say nigga

To make anons create threads about him for the coming years

WANKER

>Australian
>When he actually a kiwi

Headshotting a scout the instant I load into the server so I can laugh at the death noise.

>Fully overcharged Heavy: 450 health
>Fully-charged head-shot: 450 damage
Gee, I wonder

fully charged shot is a meme

Do people still get pissy in the chat when you killed them with fully-charged body-shots

They can't because you need to buy the game to have text chat now.

what kind of dumbfuck question is that? has there ever been a game mechanic in an FPS that pissed people off and suddenly not pissed anybody off despite remaining unchanged?

you are free to make a community server that bans snipers
but nobody wants to play on a server like that including you, which is why they don't exist

some people just want to be mad