Based dunkey putting Multiversus into trash

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0vXdG4T1k
Multiversus fags on suicide watch

Attached: multiversus_roster-HD.jpg (1920x1067, 1.67M)

Attached: ecelebs.png (500x500, 23.72K)

>somebody making valid points why the game is trash is not videogames
behead yourself with a chainsaw

Go back to /vt/ nobody cares about your vtuber shit here

I like Dunkey but he is missing the point here because he clearly has no nostalgia for the roster.

I don't really get his point about the age thing, either. It goes from 0-22 for parental control basically. Certain language is cut out etc. It's not because it's the target audience... as he said there are Game of Thrones characters and cartoon characters from way before his time. It's for everyone.

He's right it is a bit floatier than Smash though, and really could use items and better stages. Hopefully they'll get on that.

No but in this case it's an E-celebs honest opinion on a game, which is videogames.

I'm sure the thread will get deleted regardless.

KEEP

>No but in this case it's an E-celeb
so it's off topic

SAYING

IT

Is there a written rule that ecelebs are off-topic.

(That was a trick question, no one reads them.)

Dunkey is a massive brainless nintendo faggot shill no shit he would be against this game.
He also has no taste for video games so I don't see why I should care, fuck off to /vt/

Attached: 1654022328282.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Dunkey's not a Vtuber tho

>fighting game

stopped watching here

smashlike is not fighting

>reposted from the other thread
Explain how everyone has the reflexes of EVO players? Everyone has perfect timing and perfectly tracks your moves. You jump or dodge, they counter attack with zero delay. You try to attack someone in the air, it's impossible, they perfectly dodge or counter attack. Guy is fighting a team mate, he has still perfect tracking of what you do and will perfectly counter attack you if you attack him. Finn player just spams the spin, always hits everyone without issue, impossible to react to it. You spam the spin, it's impossible to hit anyone, they dodge with perfect precision.

I assume he's bitching about the roster and level variety when it's an open beta for an f2p game and compares it to super smash bros ultimate

Attached: 1650995895712m.jpg (911x1024, 177.7K)

Multiversus is cringe.
Smash clones along with Smash itself is cringe.

>video starts with the retard complaining about the small roaster
no point watching that retard

To be fair, it's owned by WB who owns a fuckload of IPs and has tons of cash. And it's fair to compare it to Smash, since it is a clone of it.

its still a prelaunch f2p title

complaining about its roster is the equivalent of bitching about League of Legends and comparing it to War3 DOTA before it was fully released

glad to know I guessed correctly then, what a vapid reactionary cunt lmao

If Duckey hates it then it means the game is good

KEEP

while his opinion is usually credible, he did like The Last of Us 2 so he’s being contrarian again

>[NASB] feels more responsive and better to control
Holy shit did Thaddeus pay this dude off to make this video. Also I love how Dunkey complains about the roster when smash had 20 years to build theres, Pikachu in Melee plays the same in Ultimate so there's little work to actually be done if they want to reinclude him.

Attached: 1645684165410.png (638x479, 362.96K)