Do you think one of the reasons Gamefreak reveals the starters first is so that they can take notes from speculatory...

Do you think one of the reasons Gamefreak reveals the starters first is so that they can take notes from speculatory evolution art and THEN finish designing the line?

Attached: 1589661660747.jpg (1280x720, 133.7K)

>torracat but grass
>torracat but grass 2
boring

That looks horrible.

Attached: FZOkCyxVEAAVeOJ.jpg (600x476, 60.09K)

I like the design personally. But gamefreak lacks the ability to make good designs so what we get will be worse.

>not bipedal
Will never again happen.

thank goodness it isn't the actual design, that will be much worse

this looks garbage. I don't see it being a good candidate for rule34, which is what every pokemon design should aim. If i can't fuck it, it's not worth it.

>can't fuck it
that's a (you) problem, weakling

Attached: 1651446076744.png (533x500, 513.99K)

well, there's plenty of non bipedal pokemons that i would fuck, but the one in OP image is way too bloated with details, can't really find it hot.

I think they reveal the starters first because they're starters, buddy.

If your only goal in a design is to make it unfuckable then its a shitty design by default

No, the first and last stage are usually made at the start and the middle evo is the one that gets kinda bullshitted out. Samurott and Incineroar are the best examples of this.

Of course not. They have the whole marketing push planned out, which includes a trailer near release with the final evolutions.

curmawl? more like cumrawl LOL

>implying sprigatito is not just litten but grass

this, you'd be dumb as fuck to make an unfuckable pokemon, the game is already shit

It's more like Fennekin but grass.

He'll be bipedal and throwing hairy boomerangs from his dreamworks face

I like it. It looks nice.
Wish they incorporated the chest fur pattern of the first one into the other two, even if only slightly.

Attached: sprig.jpg (900x900, 56.94K)

Dewott is the best one of that line though.