Autistic games

Please recommend me games for which I need severe autism to play. (e.g. space station 13)

Attached: spacestation13.png (1920x1160, 967.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJjifFq1NGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they ever fix the tranny issue with this game? I remember they were starting to completely ruin a lot of servers.

its a windows only game, if you use windows, you are not autistic, no matter how hard you like to say you are in order to get attention on the internet, you will never be an autistic.

Light weight factorio

Mindustry
I had to delete it because it game me a headache and anxiety

ok im sorry i will run all my games through a ps2 running linux running wine

Attached: Amazing-Cultivation-Simulator-Free-Download-Repacklab-5-4138386903.jpg (600x900, 342.93K)

Shenzhen i/o

Factorio especially with mods
Same for RimWorld
From the depths/storm works... actually just hop into /egg/ and pick a game chances are it will require a fair amount of autism
good chunk of simulation genre is like that too, same for wargames
most of roguelikes as well, from the meme dwarf fortress/cdda/dcss to even something as lean and sil all requires autism to really get into
lots of autistic games out there

portals of phereon
Slave Matrix
Eragames

Are you frickin gatekeeping mental illness, bucko??

dwarf fortress

Elona+
I tried so many times, but I just can't get into it.
Maybe the new game will be more forgiving to me.

Attached: 619b3d90a6613c3114e1e2afb88dd469.jpg (600x600, 157.29K)

by the way, for those that don't know of this game, the main gameplay is programming microprocessors in assembly.
The game has a mechanic where when you first download it you're supposed to print out the fictional manual for the computer chips and put them in a three ring binder IRL (which I did) so you can quickly reference the vital information in the chip specifications

all zachtronics games are autism masterpieces like this

Attached: ss_f32d4d5ee3cba2519041436e325f304044302687.1920x1080[1].jpg (1835x1080, 458.95K)

Vintage story is great, but you have to be pretty autistic to enjoy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=NJjifFq1NGY

in regards to goon, no
cannot actually say/do anything remotely offensive such as damaging the locker with all the pride jumpsuits
they actually ban you since they look at logs to see if anyone attempts to damage them

what about people that just blow up entire chunks of the station? Wouldn't a lot of antagonists end up destroying a locker incidentally?

cool until you get to the spoiler filtering headphone mission which is LITERALLY impossible to complete

Most zachtronics games aren't that autistic
Opus magnum is maybe their least autistic game and a fantastic experience for anyone looking for something light

just use RAM bro

Why do trannies ruin everything?

This game could be great if not for the autistic retards that populate all the servers. Any normal person will either lose their mind or leave.

Its in their nature to not only want to be the center of attention but to also want to be protected from criticism or jokes which disturbs the fragile "reality" they have to do exhausting amounts of mental gymnastics to keep together. It's a very depressing and pathetic existence but thankfully they kill themselves.

Attached: OB-HZ251_davidf_D_20100329160300.jpg (262x174, 13.57K)

no
just play vg, we banned almost every tranny faggot

Attached: 1655236461368.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

I did, its not working

Aurora 4x

>Become antag
>Try to blow up some shit
>Accidentally damage the "pride" locker
>Get banned
What a shit fucking server.
I do understand why they are a bit heavy handed but there has to be some sort of middleground between a server that is so ruleless that pretty much everyone just start killing each other on sight and a server that gives you a 3 day ban just becuse one of the mods thought you fail RP'd when you didn't go along with whatever the fuck the resident furry wanted to do on the server that session or because you "failed" at being a janitor when some asshat decided to start pouring chemicals everywhere that gave everyone super aids to the point where you die if you step even close to the shitshow without a hazmat suit on

That server exists and the fact you didn't mention it tells me you are probably already banned on it

I've only been playing for 2 months user so I have fuckall knowledge about any other servers than the goon server and some random servers that are almost always empty anyway

>get thrown into 1990s finnland
>rebuild your dads shit car
>no tutorial, no car assembly plan, nothing
>can literally fuck up you entire savefile by putting heating oil into your uncles van, locking yourself out of one of the most lucrative jobs

Its a rather popular autist game. When you play, try not to use the wiki, it ruins the experience

Attached: my summer car.jpg (223x226, 12.85K)