Would you play it bros?

Would you play it bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=DHf7GydDHPM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.71K)

No. Next question.

Who is that Chad on the left? Looks suave as fuck and has a very alpha voice. Should be a movie star.

No.

>Youtube faggot thumbnail
Fuck off

Clicked on the link hoping for footage but I'm not about to watch these two fags speculate

You know, with all these classic versions, it's funny to see people chasing a memory that is impossilbe to recreate.

Attached: 75.png (1056x2044, 492.79K)

>alpha voice
>generic british twat
damn

yup. sign me up

selling whips for 15m each

Let it die already.

No. I don't want 07 scape. I want 06 scape without all these shitty hd redesigns.

Haha fucking retards.

No? But if what they are speculating is true than they are basically giving up on OSRS.
But I'm not sure where this is really going? They are just doing the blank-slate again?
Unless they do what THEY want and not asking the communities permission? The community routinely denied actual Oldschool-style content and would greenlight garbage. But this would pretty much signal that they hate the people that play their game and have blatant ill-will towards them.

no. why is Josh "the Josh strife hayes" strife Hayes playing this gay ass game?

So whats it gonna be?
Rerelease the damn thing every 10 years?

you'll have to sign a contract to not bully anyone, or be banned

he used to teach martial arts

Reminder that the feeling of being 9 years old playing Runescape in 2006 will never return. You will never again get your first rune piece, you will never again chat away with dozens of random fucks at Catherby, you will never again feel genuine fear from entering the wilderness. Any attempts at reliving the nostalgia will just be a sad imitation and an utter waste of time playing an ancient predecessor of idle games while trying to remember happier times.

I think everyone should take his name in every mmorpg so he can't pick it anymore

buy an ad, cunt.

I used to play runescape at my local library because we had dial up internet, and my mom kicked me off of wc2 battle net because she's had to make a 2 hours long call with her sister's. late 90s