Multiversus

What do u guys think about the game? i've been really enjoying it so far

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-08-07 144204.png (1025x534, 898.1K)

Shill thread

it's trash play smash

i have over 800 hours in ultimate, and i've spent most of that time fighting cpu's cause the wifi is shit as fuck. at least multiversus has good rollback

well intentioned crap

It just doesn't feel good to play

Attached: 1511169890938.jpg (640x480, 42.84K)

Until it has local coop I refuse to even try it

I got bored cause the monetization is so greedy that there's nothing to work towards

I like it a lot, play everyday and I play very well with almost all characters.

Attached: poison ivy.jpg (543x800, 85.15K)

Full disclosure that I'm probably just bad at the game, but it feels to button mashy and chaotic. Damage decay is a shitty mechanic because you only have a handful of attacks. The physics are extremely slow. It feels like I'm playing sm4sh or even brawl at times. I think the perk system is cool, though I wish there were just options that changed the way you play instead of just flat % increases. Again, I only have sub 15 hours in the game and thousands of hours across every smash game, so it's probably just a skill issue.

it's fun when the servers aren't sharting themselves

DUNKEY TOLD ME HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS GAME

I played a dozen or so 2v2's with a buddy and then uninstalled. It's alright but I don't see it lasting very long. another FOTM but at least it's free

reindog bot will kill you after winning a match with him
SOUL

I have over 200 hours and almost 1000 matches. I haven't had this much fun in years. Best part is the smash faggots are seething in these threads and their game is dead. No more smash games for several years.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 19.40.35.png (636x358, 24.56K)

the game is good and has a ton of potentail but they really need to fix the hiboxes and do some balancing in general.

Attached: 1658973959472272.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

Its definitely a skill issue.

Explain how everyone has the reflexes of EVO players? Everyone has perfect timing and perfectly tracks your moves. You jump or dodge, they counter attack with zero delay. You try to attack someone in the air, it's impossible, they perfectly dodge or counter attack. Guy is fighting a team mate, he has still perfect tracking of what you do and will perfectly counter attack you if you attack him. Finn player just spams the spin, always hits everyone without issue, impossible to react to it. You spam the spin, it's impossible to hit anyone, they dodge with perfect precision.

is there any reason to get the $100 pack over the $60? doesn't seem worth it

only a retard would pay for this bad game

Smash is a bad video game. Multiversus is much better.

Attack decay is wonky AF. I don't if it's a glitch or what certain attacks seem to share attack decay.

Wonder woman needs a nerf.

I got bored of it in less time that it took me to download it.