Tactics Ogre Reborn

Are you gonna buy her game Any Forums?

Attached: 1656603899055.png (700x1000, 947.17K)

>50 american doll hairs
not a fucking chance. I'll play it either when it gets cracked or when it's deep on sale and steam reminds me that it exists

The moment it goes on Steam I will do so.

Here's what's going to happen, based to SE track records
>Denuvo
>Shitty optimization, expect rtx requirements to play a psp game
>Bugs that require enduser fixing like Nier Automata
>Censorship. They most definitely gonna cut out any "problematic" scene like the implied rape scene and dialogue, and cassandra being related to Nybeth.

And SE cum swallowers are going to praise and love it as per usual.

I hope Terror Knights won't be shit anymore

I want but Also i dont like the blurry pixels.

I already did.

Attached: photo.jpg (720x1280, 123.94K)

Tactics Ogre is ogre

>Tactics Ogre Reborn Collector's Edition only availible on SE Japan's website.

Now i have to wait for scalpers to throw a copy up on ebay.

Attached: 1659653562797644.png (883x834, 440.43K)

Well user sell me the game to get it

I was planning on doing a replay just before the leak. Which is a bit of a shame. I love the story, characters and dialogue, and while I've played quite a few srpgs, I don't really love them, and not TOs either. It's fine, but it's not the reason why I love TO so much. And while the game is like a little under a year from launching May 23, I can't play it back to back.

My first playthough was in 2011. And I really liked Ravness. So I did the morally correct thing and didn't slaughter 5k civilians, only to learn that I couldn't get Ravenss if I did that. So I restarted the game, as I didn't have any recent saves anymore, it was a while in in Ch. 1.
So I restarted the game, slaughtered the village and continued om my merry way, the Chapter after I check why I don't have Ravness, and it turns out you don't get the mission if you don't check the noteboard. Again I didn't have any recent saves, as I had played a while.
On my 3rd time I just used a character walkthrough the whole game, and finally got her. And Ozma turned out to be my favourite chick. I did to a new run in 2017 or 2018, which was fun

Attached: 1659631850235290.png (1170x1184, 1.48M)

I still don't get why they made such autistic requirements to recruit her

Its coming out this November user

Sad, but true.

Already bought the Steam version

What are the main differences between this and FFT? I have never played a Tactics Ogre game

Quite a lot of differences but I think the main one you'll notice right away is bigger maps with more units

Oh, you are right. That makes it a bit better. Though, I will wait to see if they censor it, and when the mod to put it back in comes out

Attached: 1659631766429562.png (1080x1350, 1.38M)

Attached: 1581909320186.jpg (1224x1822, 443.82K)

>Are you gonna buy her game Any Forums?
Yes only to do chaos again

I can't wait for the mods to make her live and talk in the chaos route.

Attached: Dame Ravness wearing Xenobian armor by flowerpeople3.png (1200x1600, 2.8M)