PSA

PSA

A massive range ban affecting multiple ISPs has happened today. It's a scorched earth tactic done by the mods in order to stop the vidya, ... butts. poster while preventing many other innocent users from being able to make threads.

Expect practically zero shitposting OP threads until this massive range ban is over
This range ban does not stop people from replying

Attached: 1659847834257.jpg (1311x6313, 599.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/_/search/text/vidya butts/
youtu.be/cNyzjQtgJjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vidya butts
It's probably to stop the racebait faggots

i was already under a range ban so this change nothing for me
but seriously why do we need this stupid ass measure? can't we just murder the spamming faggot or something?

meanwhile bbc related catchphrases have remained unaffected for a decade

It's not stopping the she's in posting though.

Good vidya butts and all the other coomer degeneratesare kissless virgins with nothing better to do
Touch grass

>mods
>against the racebait and cuck faggots
How new are you?

>This range ban does not stop people from replying
That just mean the fag is going to post vidya butts inside an already made thread

Attached: 1638853679445.png (3600x2000, 641.58K)

>can't we just murder the spamming faggot or something?
that's what tranny jannies are trying to prevent by including anything related to the 3incher into the spam list
and their excuses are as pathetic as ever
tranny jannies and nigger mods need to be doxxed and killed/dismembered alive too

Damn, weebs are really mentally ill.

The funny thing about this is that it dosen't even work against him
arch.b4k.co/_/search/text/vidya butts/

All the current mods need to be wiped, they're actively trying to fuck up boards

based

>

not a vidya butt, its ok

sisters....
is dabbing on us...

why should I hate someone who causes jannies endless misery?

Attached: 876BD2D9-DAD1-4DD9-A87A-B63BF385FEA9.png (388x389, 66.31K)

Fuck jannies.,

Attached: dab.png (342x342, 137.21K)

Is he really such a big problem though? I hardly see him.

test

remember the ban evader that shut down the GW2 general for like 2 years? and then nuked other threads when they tried to migrate? we asked what would stop someone from doing the same thing to an entire board, or even Any Forums as a whole... apparently, this is their only solution

Jannied before it even had a chance to live.

test

youtu.be/cNyzjQtgJjA

dude I've been range banned since 2016.

pretty sure the butts poster lives in Germany so not my problem

no wai!

Attached: 1585683176992.jpg (600x800, 244.7K)

Nope. He's using tons of proxies.

Ever stop to think that maybe that means the range ban is for something else entirely different faggot? Wouldn't even surprise me if you are the ass poster trying to stir up drama.

It's clearly not working

This is most likely how it became impossible for me to post using my activated phone data. I didn't even do anything and looking at the state of the site as a whole it didn't even stop the trolling.

Kek the mods love that shit. Ever notice black dick threads stay up for hours while a wojak thread gets instapruned?

Proof that trannies hate anything remotely sexy and would outlaw male masterbation if they can get away with it.

Who gives a shit, Any Forums is a lost cause anyway

Attached: 1659894632738.jpg (2352x3326, 2.06M)