Why can't nintendo make dark and mature stories in their games?

why can't nintendo make dark and mature stories in their games?

Attached: g91.png (588x606, 388.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shlkuuz/status/1555395989799931904?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when ever someone brings up a quirky earthbound inspired dark rpg this is what I imagine

Because it won't sell, because Nintendo is for 2 year olds.

>Redditbob
Go away

Attached: Disgusting .png (440x334, 191.51K)

Based chadow

That analogy is perfect. For once twitter made me laugh.

Miyamoto hates storytelling. Just look at what he did to Zelda.

What is the darkest actual first party nintendo game made. Is it majoras mask or did they experiment with some weird ass game?

nintendo's goal is to exploit the youth and just brainwash more and more decades of new kiddos into buying their overpriced sanitized shit by their parents and continue the cycle with nostalgia glasses

Can you like tweet? I wanna see the seethe.

It do be like that though

fpbp

Because they know gamers don't wamt shit like that.

twitter.com/shlkuuz/status/1555395989799931904?s=20

Don't you be dissing Spongebob you fucking newfag

or when they mention a modern game being hard

this

Nintendo has plenty of darker and more mature franchises though. Metroid, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, and many of the Zelda games.

More than half of the responses are about kirby... What discourse did I miss?

AAAAAAH I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: FZbXuN9WYAAoLTR.jpg (1200x675, 122.4K)

>calls someone a newfag
>isn’t aware of the redditbob shitposter

literally everytime some 30 year old adult says something is "too dark for children"

>stupid nigger throwing around irrelevant buzzwords
go back

>tranimefag
Every time.

Prime 3: Corruption is really dark. There's a literal suicide of a hero that previously saved you, Samus gets to watch herself get executed by Dark Samus, you have to kill all of your friends. And then there's all of the Valhalla.
So yeah. Cringe tweet.

Attached: 107-1078086_tee-dead-pepe-png-dead-pepe-pepe-coffin.jpg (373x280, 43K)

I remember during college some soi cuck who was at a friend's party was lecturing everybody about how super le dark majora's mask was. Shit was cringe af

that's the Kirby fanbase in a nutshell

Because nintendo is a fun, family & kids oriented brand. If you want grimdark and edgelord shit you need to go to Sony or Xbox. It's like asking why the bakery doesn't sell beef

metroid is a close call but dread is too sanitized
hahahahaha

OoT and MM were dark, but its the good kind of dark, like 70s or 80s movies like Labyrinth, The Neverending Story, Dark Crystal, etc. Not meant to down syndrome kids exclusively, but to all ages with timeless themes of dread, death, joy and overall life.