GameStop horror-stories

What's the worst experience you've ever had inside a GameStop, bros?

Attached: LmfaoWith-1555963859822936066-img1.jpg (828x518, 103.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JdnBV-S-RXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to Gamestop.

this one

youtu.be/JdnBV-S-RXk

I walked into a GameStop and said: "Got any videogames?". The cashier responded: "Videogames? Who's that? We don't have a FunkoPop of him."

Attached: 01.jpg (800x600, 154.01K)

someone vomiting in the xbox 360 display playing gears 2

Laser Cheese

I asked the clerk if a game has really good value for money and he snickered at me because I was trying not to spend money.

I was drunk and stoned and some chick was hitting on me, and I thought she was calling me a kid for playing video games. my friends were like
>dude wtf is your problem you

>"It's not a mental illness bro, I swear!"

>your could haven't gotten her number

tried to buy a used 3ds game and the cashier called me a fag for not hacking my console

I know this isn't real, but it make me smile.

>its been nearly 2 years and there is still a stock cult of GME bagholders

Attached: 7b1c7151-419a-4a01-8d65-b0f44f817b94.png (735x489, 282.46K)

>be me
>12 years old
>go to gamestop to get mario galaxy 2
>see a kid from my class while looking through the catalog
>its nial
>ohfuck.jpg
For context, i once accidentally farted in class at school, and while no kid gave a shit, this one specific special ed kid called nial who was bullied otherwise tried extremely hard to make anyone else a target for bullying. His main taunt was pulling his pants down and farting in my direction. While at school the jocks would beat the living shit out of him anytime he did it, right here it wouldnt be able to be done And nial was a fat cunt who i wouldnt be able to take in a fight
>try hiding my face through my hoodie while i looked for the game
>"hey, you happen to know where i can find [forgot]"
>instantly recognize his voice
>its nial
>fuckfuckfuck
>run as fast as i can, up the stairs to the exit of the store
>trip on the stairs
>ohgod.jpg
>nial catches up to me
>sees my face
>"ITS FARTY MCPANTS, LOOK EVERYONE ITS FARTY MCPANTS"
>he walks up the stairs
>pulls his pants down
>lets out the loudest fucking fart i have ever heard
>am fucking fuming right now, realizing hes on the stairs i kicked him as hard as i could
>he rolled down the stairs, hitting his head on the way down
>see his parents coming
>get the fuck out of the store before they see me
apparently the head injury impacted his ability to speak, never showed up to my class again, glad as fuck i didnt need to deal with him again

Attached: josu.jpg (500x500, 55.24K)

I sold during the second peak and made six figures so I'm pretty happy. Still have a bit left over and the stock isn't doing too badly after the split, either.

you have autism

>up the stairs to the exit of the store
stopped reading there. there aren't any GameStop stores with multiple floors or stairs.

Nice short story.

>go to gamestop
>am looking at Final Fantasy X/X-2 remaster
>gamestop clerk asks me if I want to preorder Final Fantasy 7 Remake as she walks by me
>Tell her I don't like the route Tetsuya Nomura had taken the FF7 series, and as director of the remake I could not in good faith preorder a game I have no hope for.
>I ask her opinion on it and her take on it.
>She looks at me blankly, tells me, "I don't play videogames, I just work here." and walks away.

It's like a Mcdonald's worker who never eats there and doesn't know what a Big Mac consists of. Pathetic.

Should be called the Controller Stop since I only go there to buy controllers.

have any of you lads visited the "newly re-designed" Gamestops with eSports computers, birthday party tables, and beanbags 'n shit?

Attached: what.png (1134x643, 1.33M)

no, i'm not 14

Thats kinda how a gamestop looked last time I stepped into one 3 years ago. I can only imagine how awful their "merch" section has gotten

not him but the one i went to did

Might check it out. I'm not into e-sports but I do like places with an arcade vibe.