Do speedruns impress you?

Do speedruns impress you?

Attached: The Big House In The Sky Carpetless 50'71 Xiah.webm (616x452, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5hkDxRq13g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're supposed to play the game

She is playing it, not her fault that the game developers made a broken game

Sometimes, sm64 70 and 120 stars are cool. Other games such as rpgs are fucking boring to watch.

What are those numbers that appear under the Star count? The angle?

No, but all the A-press autism does.

Only when presented to me by SummoningSalt. Any other time I don't give a shit about this autistic hobby.

Not usually

yep, as long as it's not a 3 hour RPG "speedrun" (see: pokemon)

>SutrannyingSalt

the first guy who did it impressed me
the 1000th guy who did it didnt impress me
the tas impresses me

Attached: 1593923961811.gif (268x268, 1.55M)

>TAS
no

Is it considered not playing if you beat a game using methods not intended by the games creators?

Not when they exploit bugs like this one does

sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=R5hkDxRq13g

Attached: 1634176510925.jpg (1023x717, 113.53K)

yes, but its still a stupid waste of time

No, its insanely retarded and I just imagine how much of a pathetic loser they have to be to spend thousands upon thousands of hours doing the literal same thing over and over for a 1% difference because rng was finally in their favor after a million runs then act like its a skill worth giving a fuck about.
Its no wonder they all end up as weird trannys because you'd unironically have to be mentally ill to get into speed running, most likely because they know they're a complete fucking loser who will never get any sort of attention so they just autistically play some shitty game from their childhood, attaching to it like a parasite to suck whatever following they can from it.

Is that dope a tranny? I liked his videos when I first found them but quickly found its all the same fucking format.

>She

Runs where they actually play the game are cool, runs where they get out of bounds 2 seconds into the game and run to the last boss are dumb

>she

Attached: sjgekisrjasew.gif (286x224, 776.41K)

Used to, until I realized speedrunning attracts the mentally deranged

yeah but it's a mental illness though

You might as well watch some sperg jerk themselves off. There's no actual fun to be had doing something so repetitive even for an autist. It's all about the sweet dopamine from being recognized as king faggot.

>She
Lol

yes
but TAS >>> RTA

I appreciate the strats they come up with for when I'm replaying something

>You're supposed to play the game
Looks like they're playing the game to me. Which part weren't they playing it for?

>she
>comeonnow.jpg