What's the best cowwaduty campaign?

What's the best cowwaduty campaign?

Attached: d9iat2q-9d7394b3-b7c7-466e-bf88-1ee9e4bcc2e6.png (1040x697, 796.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/caF11caTRt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

World at War. The rest are either mid or shit.

Black Ops timeline for sure.

The nuke in 4 was cool

man, i'd buy all of these if they'd just go on sale. just as a one-and-done thing

World at War

MW2019, Cold War are the best alongside Infinite Warfare, Advanced Warfare, and BO 1 & 2

poorfags never talk about the battlenet exclusives because you can't pirate them but those campaigns are fucking top tier.

Attached: ModernWarfare_2021_02_05_02_22_31_821.jpg (3440x1440, 2M)

Attached: 1659894853492.jpg (957x931, 275.31K)

>Campaign

Attached: 1645477173035.png (1207x988, 639.92K)

They all kind of blend together in my mind, but Black Ops 1 and 2 stand out

Blops 3 is a fantastic sci-fi movie plot. That's the only good CoD since MW1(original) and Black Ops 1

Deeply contrarian opinion, it's easily among the most disliked. Despite the BO name it has no connection to any of series timelines or previous characters.

World at War though I haven't played anything before CoD4.

Hendricks was a based autist.
youtu.be/caF11caTRt8

Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops 1. That was the absolute height of Call of Duty fandom and more or less the pinnacle of the post-WWII games. But there are very few actual *bad* CoD campaigns, they range from epic to just passable at the very worst. A few of the ancient WWII ones can get tedious, and the 2 newer WWII ones (2017's WWII and 2021's Vanguard) have been either a missed opportunity or just a communist history re-writing lecture-fest, respectively.

Attached: 78995.png (960x540, 1.13M)

This desu, it's the only game made after the golden age games that isn't bland and forgettable.

Yeah because CoD fans have notoriously bad opinions and low standards. Blops3 is a fantastic game.

The CoD fanbase has been dominated by rocks for brains dudebros since 2007. Nobody with any sense should give a single fuck about what those lobotomites think

>BO3
>golden age
CoD's "golden age" was from 2007-2012, stop rewriting history to serve your own biases nigger faggot.

Illiterate retard

>reading comprehension

Infinite Warfare

Attached: codiw-titan.jpg (1440x810, 151.18K)

Oh wow, you're right :(

Modern Warfare reboot just cause of the interrogation scene

Why 3 was for consoles only?

>bragging about buying COD

Still the best

Attached: game-steam-call-of-duty-2-cover.jpg (1000x1431, 923.02K)

>signaling you're underaged and / or poor
sucks to suck
if you live in a 1st world country, you have to be retarded to not end up with an income where video game expenses are trivial.

3 was outsourced while the real team was working on modern warfare. A shame since the MP was a good fusion of 2 and UO

i liked it especially salt

Its not about the money. Giving Actiblizzard money is morally indefensible.

What do you mean, battlenet exclusives?

because it's the best one

Can't wait to play it for $1 on gamepass

That's a brave statement. I disagree with you, but could see why someone would think that.

I don't understand why they needed to make a plot that is genuinely interesting once you understand it so cryptic to get to that point of understanding in the first place though.

Seriously, what the fuck was the point of putting the real story in the fast scrolling text? What benefit does that possibly serve, other than requiring %99.9 percent of people who now understand the real story to have gotten there via YouTube video breakdown or a reading of the wiki?

I unironically liked Infinite Warfare's single player but I'm a sucker for space shit.
Other than that, COD1 through MW2 were pretty exciting.

I would say Infinite Warfare, but it really has to be played continuously. Each mission is actually horrendously short, especially when you cut out the sections where you're just following people. In the very last mission they finally let you fully play in the combat sandbox and it's over in five minutes.

>morally indefensible.
how? there's no objectivity to that unless you want to explain (you won't). it's justifiable to me because... the campaigns are good and I had fun.
>What do you mean, battlenet exclusives?
PC. you can't buy MW2019 or BOCW elsewhere.
pure hopium but good for you if it happens I guess.

Attached: BlackOpsColdWar_2020_11_14_14_26_55_158.jpg (3440x1440, 897.49K)

2, 4 and WaW

>morally indefensible.
>how?
His strategy was to shame you instead of arguing.
Virtue signalling if you will