Microsoft will soon own this IP. Hoping for a revival

Microsoft will soon own this IP. Hoping for a revival.

Attached: 9A30000C-E570-422E-A92A-FE646BA52C0F.jpg (355x500, 38.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZvh-gnnWEI&list=PL87ihUo9YrlajulUeIXaoTRnXmIii28cF&index=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like Timeshit ahahahhaha, nah im just kidding.

>Microsoft will soon own this IP
Source, why and how?

Why nobody try time manipulation anymore?
There was another one but can't remember the name something with a glove and a lot of fire sparks effects

Activision owns the rights and once the deal goes through they own all Activision IPs

Singularity I think

The game was way cooler before they fucked it up trying to make it more like Gears of War.

Attached: TimeShift Atari vs Vivendi.jpg (1280x1539, 331.57K)

Funnily enough Microsoft will likely own the other one soon too

Attached: 6820EDA2-5E67-4562-92CA-9884FC21D5CC.jpg (800x800, 122.82K)

Yah that one

Oh wow its the 10397132th brown and bloom halo killer that released in 2007, i'm hyped for the sequel of this amazing game

Here is a walkthrough of the beta version of the game back when it was in development under Atari, before the Sierra switchover.
youtube.com/watch?v=gZvh-gnnWEI&list=PL87ihUo9YrlajulUeIXaoTRnXmIii28cF&index=3
This was a demo given to some people on the Atari forums. It had a completely different art style, radically different story, and way more soul by the looks of it.

after the Activsion deal they're practically on a mine of games to remaster and put in the gamepass, will they be wise enough to do that?

See what the game was like before it got fucked up trying to be more like Gears of War+Half-Life 2, user. Originally they had Dennis Quad and Michael Ironside, but that was all thrown out.

Raven really liked Bioshock huh
not that its a bad thing even Singularity in its unfinished state is more fun to play than most modern shooters

Attached: MV5BNGFhODhlNmYtZjJiNi00ODg1LTg3MTQtZDk1ZGVmNDJiNzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0NTEzOTA@._V1_.jpg (2000x1080, 863.89K)

top PC aesthetics (2006)
bottom console aesthetics (2007)
I see it like this

>Raven really liked Bioshock huh
No, but they had like 9 months to get the game made, so... copypasting stuff from BioShock seemed like a good idea. Singularity was a clusterfuck on par with BioShock: Infinite. The game was going to be cancelled because it was completely unshippable. But they bought in a new team, and told them to fix it. And fix it they did. The audio recordings are there to paper over all the holes in the plot created by sweeping rewrites and stitching disconnected maps together.

damn I never got to play it, not even singularity, MS make your move

Breath of the Wild sequel has some magic that you can use to reverse time or something like that. First one had time freeze for an object or an enemy. I thinks it's more of a game engine issue for other devs than willing to have mechanic like that.

The 2006 version had a kind of steampunk aesthetic that is barely there in the final game. Gears came out, and the industry panicked. They decided that Singularity needed to be more like Gears, and also needed to have a silent protagonist, and also the complete removal of colour.

>They decided that Singularity needed to be more like Gears, and also needed to have a silent protagonist, and also the complete removal of colour.
Sorry, I meant TimeShift. Singularity's problem was the game was a development train wreck with huge engine/tech problems. (Thanks, Unreal Engine 3.)

Yeah, I really loved the reboots of Crimson Skies and Freelancer.

This game sucks

no u