Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1659890885405.jpg (1080x1920, 216.67K)

How is this even allowed? Should've been disqualified immediately

He just is afraid of someone looking at his inputs.

is he masturbating? or is he hiding his controller or his keyboard?

I don’t know what they’re playing but in what game does watching your opponents hands instead of the screen actually give you an advantage

The latter

that's actually been a problem lately

I don't need to share my option selects with the entire planet, please stop filming my hands!

why shouldn't it be allowed?

If you can see or even hear someone is mashing a button you can block/ punish. Though with all the noise in the background I doubt it matters.

But why?

Ghost player

Probably using macros with his pad
How the fuck is that even allowed?

@608258792
shut up schizo nigger

Sometimes fighting games have special inputs and commands to narrow down the amount of options your opponent can have. Those are called option selects, which are hard to do; so you might not want Oji-san's sacred techniques broadcast to the entire planet.

Also, sometimes you just hold the stick in a funny way and preferred not to be laughed at.

He is probably using an exploit like option select that gives him some advantage and does not want to share it with others.

Or he likes to put his dick in between the sticks to feel the vibrations like me.

Can players really see your split second inputs while playing the game themselves? Seems pointless.

ghosts arent real
take your meds

Yeah this.

Film the player, not his fucking hands. So r00d.

I highly doubt this random player has discovered some hidden tech that no one else knows.

bit of both

Its the vibrations then.

I forgot EVO was going on right now. The FGC is so trash lol

fucker is cheating under there, or masterbating

holy fucc

shut up you stupid black asshole

He’s hiding his hands because the game is live-streamed. The opponent could normally watch the stream on his phone, read the inputs, and then counter. But the box prevents that.

Ah.

Right, sorry. My Japanese is not so good.

You realize it would take like 2 seconds to check a gamepad to see if it works or is fucky, right? the whole idea of a "ghost player" is so convoluted and backwards that the effort wouldn't make sense. Why wouldn't "the ghost" just play themselves and stop with the over the top and extra steps to be the puppet master.

Schizo tier

That's some 4 dimensional tiered autism, do players really do this?

He's playing against a black and we all know how they are.

This is the result of being asked to post your hand too many times on Any Forums.

its fighting games. Why do you think smash tournaments post about bathing requirements. Because several years back some players would forgo bathing for weeks before an event as to smell as bad as possible and distract opponents.

Some people do wild as fuck shit if they think it will help them win.

like beating off into a cardboard box?

Thats a pretty genius plan if you ask me. I want to say that is some dedication, but something tells me thats his everyday routine anyway.

Why is he black?