Is it good yet?

Is it good yet?

Attached: Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg (316x316, 89.88K)

1.5 was broken for me maybe in 5y il try again

it will never be good, it's bad at the core. we were told it was going to be an rpg instead we got an ubilike with none of the polish. if it were a good game a lot of the game's technical problems could have been overlooked

played until the part where we find out keanu reeves is just a ghost in the machine.

crap story, glad i only paid $10 for it.

Always was(on pc). Unfortunately vidya discourse is so rotten that loser fags here are obsessed with the "sociality through unified hatred" aspect of it so we'll never sincerely discuss real merits.

It really doesn't have any your just a story fag that's impressed by midiocre writing

What gets me is that insufferable Reddit faggots spent the entirety of 2021 whining about "muh performance" while ignoring the real problems of the game, like 2/3 of the story getting removed, no fun activities like Gwent, horse races, etc

It was never good but you can play it now at least, if you want.

Nope, unless they totally rework it - literally ver 2.0 - the game has no solid core, event though main plot line was quite allright.

Hyperbolic braindead kids like you unfortunately make discussion impossible. It has its problems but the worldbuilding is amazing.

Funny because I still get constant crashes and they said the dev build's had 3060s and I have a 3070

Always worked fine on my 3090

I can't say anything about the PC performance since I play on PS5.

the world lacks activities though? you can't do any silly stuff and no arcade games or something similar

I'm probably older but I do get infantile on /v so you got me there.
It's not good it has nothing most of the storyline are literally from YouTube videos and article's.
They saw something on the net and went yah that's the future.
It's lazy as fuck.

It's like fallout 4 with slightly better writing and more tits.

The actual interactive part of the world is definitely where they fucked up massively. I didn't expect some masterful shit like gwent but I expected at least SOMETHING. But we never see a massive city portrayed in vidya much, especially in a dystopian Cyberpunk setting. I think they did amazing on that front.

You don't play Deus?

it has been explained extensively on this board why cyberpunk is bad. i always see you in these threads attempting to defend this game by insulting people yet never explaining why you think the game is good. you're clearly on the spectrum but what i can't figure out is why you're so emotionally attached to this game and must defend its honor. did you work on it or something? if so you should be ashamed of yourself

>gwent
>fun
they should have just stuck with poker dice and arm wrastling, the fist fights are bad in both the witcher and cyberpunk

There's rumor that they're doing 2.0 when they release the expansion next year which will they add third person and cut scenes then again it's just a rumor