Play war thunder

play war thunder

Attached: 1659889199889.webm (710x400, 2.58M)

>bush
I prefer shaved

Can I play it purely as a flight sim if I have zero interest in playing ground units?

yes there are air only modes
arcade, "realistic", and "simulator" battles.

Yes and it's probably the better experience overall in terms of grind and balance.

I used to, even gave them money and then they just banned me permanently because chink anticheat thought long war mod for xcom 2 was a cheat.

Back to your containment thread, dogetard

Sell me on it. What makes it better than WoT?
I quit world of tanks because the later tiers were cancerous and not much fun. Is it the same here?
The biggest difference I know of is that it's less about health bars on the tanks and more about taking out the entire crew.

Nothing except Warthunder looks better and is less "arcadey" than WoT. Gameplay wise they are both horrible in their own way and the F2P P2W grind shit in both is puke inducing.

yes but theres no cockpit only mode so even in simulator you have to use 3rd person or be massively disadvantaged.

Absolutely not, the current state of tank games is in such a sad state of affairs.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 36.66K)

no
the game is dogshit p2w grindfest, designed to drain the balls of your soul till you kill yourself
also insanely incompetent ruwnigger developers

but sim IS in cockpit only mode?
unless you're Ilin a bombernigger plane

simulator mode is dead, avoid
just play dcs or il2

nothing
wot is less grindy if you can believe that
wt gets so fucking grindy and unfun above tier 3(out of 7) that many people just stay at tier 2-3

You bring multiple tanks and even planes into battle. Grind is a bit less linear, you can use one vehicles to grind everything in its tier or below and one tier higher, so just a few decent vehicles or a premium can grind out like 50 instead of progressing linearly. Penetration is about taking out crew or ammo so you actually need to hit key points not snipe cupolas. Machine guns, rockets, smoke, etc. are usable in game. Spotting system is just for putting markers over people no fading out of existence.
Variants of tanks are different vehicles, you don't research a turret and a new gun that belongs on a separate tank with its own rating to match. Matchmaking rating is 1.0-11.3 going up by .3 increments and goes to a max of +/-1.0 BR difference so there's way more brackets for matchmaking. End of WW2 is only halfway through the tech tree then it goes up to cold war with modern tanks and cold war era jets. Way less papershit and meme vehicles. No arty but you get CAS'd instead.

>Grind is a bit less linear,
>didn't mention that to move up a tier you usually need to unlock AND buy almost all vehicles of previous tier

>Penetration is about taking out crew or ammo so you actually need to hit key points not snipe cupolas.
>not mentioning that APHE is overbuffed and will one shot anywhere you hit, ESPECIALLY cupolas, so its even more cancer

> no fading out of existence.
>blatantly lying, when the game is the same as wot in that regard, just longer distances, didn't mention the stats you have to level up for view specifically

>you don't research a turret and a new gun
but you have to research shell types and sometime it will be a difference of never killing anyone unless they're aa truck and oneshoting anyone, and the grind is fucking insane, nothing moves over to the next tank and you can't freexp anything unless you pay IRL money

>there's way more brackets for matchmaking.
except when you get uptiered its probably even worse and some BRS are not worth playing at all when this is a possibility
have fun playing a ww2 German shitbox against sovnigger atgms or post war heat shells with million pen

>End of WW2 is only halfway through the tech tree then it goes up to cold war with modern tanks and cold war era jets
which is the biggest mistake of the game
should have never went past ww2, the game is blatantly not made for it and everything past it is tacked on and clunky and unfun

>Way less papershit and meme vehicles
except if you're playing ru**ia and you have time traveling shells and high tech rubber scirts that are more effective than western ERA blocks

>No arty but you get CAS'd instead.
arty is an ability on a cooldown and cas is so strong its sometimes absolutely pointless to spawn ground, you can rack up 4 kills extremely easy in 1 pass in most planes, bombs have a one shot guaranteed radius and for bigger ones it can go up to 50-100 meter radius
medium ones are 15-30~

I see, so it's just as shit.
I think I've asked this in the Maus thread yesterday but is there an alternative? Multiplayer tank shit sounds really fun and I really did enjoy the lower tiers of World of Tanks especially when they were full no-bot servers.

no
there is no alternative
this genre is cursed to be made by incompetent rusnigs

you can play wt on low tiers only, in fact its where most players are cause the game is still fun, my personal favorite is be 3.3 which is tier 2

GHPC is good, but single player
squad, HLL etc are fun to tank, but they are a more hardcore battlefield, and you need good communication because tanks are crewed by several people
steel beasts is autism simulator (sp)

Did they ever fix the P2W, Grind, Slav Bias, Airplanes in ground Forces, bad matchmaking and everything else?

What's GHPC and how autistic/simulator is Steel Beasts?

hahaha
its actually way worse now

gunner heat PC
steel beasts is full autism actual simulator

>> no fading out of existence.
>>blatantly lying, when the game is the same as wot in that regard, just longer distances, didn't mention the stats you have to level up for view specifically
I've never levelled up my crew skills for my xm1 beyond reload, repair and commander and i can still spot the nigger faggot from across the map with or without thermals.

I recently got into War Thunder and like it though there are aspects of it that are just predatory in terms of making you pay for shit.

There's not really many examples that I can think of of pay 2 win vehicles with a few exceptions but the grind is so fucking tedious if you dont fork over money to buy premium time.