MultiVersus

How does Tom keep on winning?

Attached: 98715.jpg (1270x702, 128.77K)

I am a failure

barbed penis

I want sam hyde, eddie van halen, larry david, and xavier in the game

Attached: Skins.jpg (2736x1292, 367.59K)

Reminder that all % based damage perks are fucking trash and you should only use movement/defense and status effect perks. See way to many faggots with perks like 5% more projectile damage.

Attached: flavor.gif (320x320, 3.34M)

Which perks were Void and Nakat using at the finals?

Man, i'd really like to play this game but the main mode 2v2 sounds fucking shit to me, how i wish it was 1v1

Attached: 643634636754.gif (600x338, 517.38K)

Do you guys use the same perks as your teammate?
What are your favorite ones?

Attached: 1622672897073.png (674x656, 59.83K)

im surprised sonicfox didn't win multiversus, he would've been the best tomchad representative and a W for furrychads

>how i wish it was 1v1
There IS 1v1...

Void/Nakat and Synume/Leviathan were the best players yesterday. Fuck all the overused Velma comps

Attached: 1659841201586356m.jpg (1024x1024, 53.92K)

>Tiger Millionaire
looks like I'm a Steven main now

Attached: 1635075464914.gif (250x341, 2.88M)

Here's your Ultraman rep.

Attached: Hanuman turns them on.jpg (480x360, 32.39K)

He beats the opponent

There is 1v1 but it's just dodge spam and down airs all game, kinda boring.

>he would've been the best tomchad representative
He was playing Velma

>carries you and basically wins the tournament

I know there is but its not the main mode for balance and play

>Batman
Trash.

>Velma
isn't velma the most braindead easy to use?

am I supposed to be using the right analogue stick?

So Evo has exposed Velma as tupidly overpowered, which I've been telling my friends since open beta started. For a support character, she has absolutely off the wall knoclback power and her weight is way too high. She should not be able to hang in the arena at 120-150 damage, that's just fucking unreal. Her melee attacks are also stupidly fucking powerful and her seeking projectiles are an instant kill if they track you near the top of the screen; even if you dodge the first one, thr others follow so closely behind it that you can't dodge them, and you cannot dodge out of the followup projectiles if the first one hits you.

IF you want to down air without fast falling you do.

It adds up tho. If you have the 100 perk, wildcat, and percussive, AND it's stacked with your teammate, you're doing 35% extra on the ground while over 100 dmg with horizontal melee knock back attacks. That's good.

>Tiger Millionaire
>Alien Jake
>Grass Finn
>Valkyrie Bugs
Yeah, I'm thinking WB is based.

It's not necessary. It was most useful in Smash tilts so you can get tilts or certain aerials out easier while moving in a different direction but there aren't tilts or backairs in this game. I use it anyway though just because I'm used to Smash.
It doesn't hurt, I suppose it's still nice if you want to be traveling in one direction but still use an up-air.

reindog is a support who is heavier, sticks around longer, can pull his partner out of kills and can zone harder then Velma. But nerf her and keep the faggot dog the same because no one plays him anyway.

alot of quick moves with deceptive range, tons of small and quick projectiles, very bad visual feedback so it's very easy to get hit, and an easy spike.

Seems like not that huge of a bonus to use up all 6 perk slots, especially since 10 of that 35 percent requries you to be over 90, which is one hit kill territory for most of the cast.

Superman and Bugs are so insanely fucking annoying to fight against

Attached: 1643149513949.jpg (440x429, 119.18K)

I would rather be able to jump 3 times and have lower cooldowns.

My favorite is the vertical and horizontal knockback perks. I feel like they're the only ones that directly affect kill potential outside signature perks. I'll take one of them, a mobility, and then either a cooldown or defense perk depending on who I'm playing.

what's a good character to play with a hitbox?

>throw out a button
>literally 5 frames in
>my characters move is actually touching the other guys model
>the move is still not fucking landing
>other guy then presses a button and it beats out my move on frame 1
what in the absolute fuck is up with these wonky ass hitboxes

Attached: tomnewspaper.jpg (719x436, 33.56K)