G-cluster failed

>G-cluster failed
>OnLive failed
>Gaikai failed
>Stadia failed
>Luna is failing

When are these companies gonna get it through their heads that cloud gaming does. not. fucking. work?

Attached: Amazon_Luna_logo.svg.png (2097x2048, 92.37K)

I like how you omitted Xcloud because it actually didn't fail and its doing pretty fucking good

Attached: 346346436.jpg (700x1244, 85.26K)

Short answer: greed.

>Luna is failing
It's just so sad.

Attached: 1658937178946483.png (655x533, 255.83K)

Because they are unironically shit.
The only game streaming services that seem to work fine are GeForce Now and Xbox Cloud Gaming, although the second one has some issues with sound.

>When?
when all of these companies finish taking their turns with this shit blowing up in their face.

what major-companies still haven't experimented with cloud-gaming?

xChads RISE UP

Attached: J3OEa4HASJzO.jpg (1280x720, 129.03K)

Big corporations are blind that no one wants to follow the “you will own nothing” mentality and they’re hoping their service will be the first to take off when “they” try pushing that mentality harder. Luckily consumers are smart.

>does. not. fucking. work
it does techincally.
the issue is the global internet infrastructure is fucking dogshit.
local also especially in the US.
only a handful of places actually have a good internet infrastucture such as korea and parts of europe.
if you have a ping of less than 20 across the ocean from europe to the US and fibre connections are the bare minimum standard then we can talk again.
its ironic too because the US has infrastructure that is in certain regions worse than fucking india and yet all these streaming companies target the US as a primary market.

Attached: 1644116346.jpg (750x1125, 88.58K)

Aren't the Xbox and I think Nvidia's platforms doing well?

>2K, Sega, Capcom, Squeenix, and Bamco
>Disney, Universal, WB, Paramount. I could see WB trying and failing with a cloud-gaming subscription. the rest of them don't seem to care about videogames.

Yes, because they're the only ones that don't have 3 years of input delay and actually good quality picture.

unironically what the fuck is xcloud

Xbox Cloud Gaming

OnLive did actually pretty well until it got bought out and Nvidia has a pretty good offering for streaming, I doubt any of these are actually going to be a massive success but if they aim low they're likely to find the right crowd and make a profit,

>omitted Xcloud
and PlaystationPlus, isn't that doing well?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114.67K)

>Luna is failing
Still Burgerland exclusive. What were they thinking?

PS+ isn't cloud gaming

Yep. That's why OP (who's a faggot, btw) didn't mention them.

You mean Playstation Now? It only works in local network.

It’s doing pretty fucking good for casuals and sheep who don’t care about owning games that they play:
Nothing wrong with renting games, as it is with those services, but I don’t want every single gaming moving to cloud-only.

too bad, because that's what's happening wheter you like it or not