Actually a free game with decent gunplay that expand across multiple eras

>actually a free game with decent gunplay that expand across multiple eras
>can play both online and offline with bots
>officially supports modding and dedicated servers that doesn't need any server licensing

is FPS gaming saved

Attached: 1659885372796608.jpg (1280x720, 168.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1203650/Blood_Metal/
store.steampowered.com/app/793560/Warfare_1944/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What game even?

I've had a blast recently by modding bots into modern warfare 1. Since its a mod you can even grind all the gear the same as back in the day and the bots are surprisingly lifelike.

what game

usa school

dunno doesn't look like a scifi or fantasy fps so it's probably bland and sucky

don't bother, it's that one by the shitty clickbait YouTuber. It's behind his patreon paywall for now.

>YouTuber
is this the dr disrespect game?

no, bluedrake
he shills it here nearly every day

Operation: Harsh Doorstop

I just see an M4 and my eyes just glaze over.

have you tried the plutonium mod that combines multiple games?

God that channel went downhill imo. His content was somewhat nice before but now it's just clickbait after clickbait every single day.

It's the retard that says "Wow this game deserves more people", "I can't believe how good this game is" when he is just shilling his game made to merge squad and ravenfield.
Also pic related

Attached: 1659633066860036.png (826x228, 45.41K)

That's a really shitty move.

I didn't really care about his game, I liked his channel for his content, but goddamnit it got annoying with that over the top youtube acting promoting his stuff.

fuck off bluedrake you nigger

oh wow, what a niggerkike

hope the ban was worth it

Attached: 1659888472015137.jpg (1200x659, 54.27K)

the ban will be 10 seconds long because thats how long it will take for me to go downstairs and reset the router. also ur a nigger

>describe a shit about some fps
>put the most generic bland vanilla image of the fps
>to retard to say the fucking name but too bold to ask "iS fPs SaVeD huuurduuuurrrrr?

jesus fucking christ OP, are you a humungous piece of shit with ambient iq or you get topped so fucking hard that your brain is in a strike because all your faggotry?

blue drake is a literal nigger scammer who lies and publishes complete shovelware. hes a retard scumbag and his game is made by volunteer devs that he promises to pay and never does. game will be shit, community will be shit

it's not out yet
hold off on the shilling

here's the last "game" he sold for actual real moeny
store.steampowered.com/app/1203650/Blood_Metal/

same goes to you, hope you know that advertising and announcing reports are both bannable offences

its actually this one, he scammed both players and the publisher with this one

store.steampowered.com/app/793560/Warfare_1944/