Give it to me straight bros, how good is Digimon Survive?

Give it to me straight bros, how good is Digimon Survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAMs7N5ZTSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

Too much talking, too little fighting.

God I want to have sexy with fuzzy/scalie women

It’s a visual novel with some slapped on SRPG segments. And the story is just an edgy version of Adventure so digimon fans lapped it but it honestly just sucks and isn’t worthy of $60.

Also< forgot to mention:
>Can't fuck best girl Floramon
So, it is 0/10.

I want to marry and love a fuzzy woman

Attached: 1641946656372.jpg (1001x1055, 156.85K)

Move to greece

Not like that, man.

Attached: f674cffee640797eeac5010ac8a5839ccf48e2e586f6acfd8a627cb70d350ace.jpg (2000x1853, 243.86K)

pretty fucking boring

I'm autistic and literally cannot socialize with normal human beings face to face at all.

I want a fluffy animal girl to cuddle and make memories with. I want it now before I'm too old or sick to enjoy my life anymore. As a millennial white man I've already had all my other hopes and dreams stolen from me, please just let me have this one thing

Attached: renamon_by_kinglegato-49349597.jpg (800x1035, 77.97K)

What makes you think Renamon would like to be with an autistic freak

Renamon is an autistic freak

what is the function of this characyter design?

Attached: 1657296425847.jpg (850x1188, 78.96K)

Not worth the 4 years of waits and delays, and definitely not worth its price at all. It should cost 10 dollars or less, but no more than that.
Iffy anime cutscene scaling and encoding (the PC version can crash if you use a 3rd party codec pack because of this, it's easy to fix but there shouldn't be a need for the user to fix it in the first place), AN AWFUL LOT of typos and incorrectly translated sentences, A LOT of ridiculous Americanization of sentences, a rigged New Game with characters you just can't save until New Game+, a braindead battle system that feels like an afterthought and lacks obvious QoL features, a small amount of digimon that makes most of the evolution lines boring and fall into the same options (many Digimon always end up with Piemon and Mugendramon as their Mega for example), varying voice audio quality at certain points, lack of voiced lines at certain points.

I can appreciate that it came out at all, but the delays should have translated to better game quality, not this fucking dissapointing shit.
Oh yeah, if you're into fishing price toys, expect nasty framerate drops in both the visual novel parts and the battles too.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the true ending path is also NG+ exclusive, and it can be reached by saving literally one single character.
On top of that, you're straight up told about it after you clear the game once, how saving that one specific character could have prevented shit going wrong, which is damn boring and stupid.
And one more thing, if you like to see bad ends in your VNs, expect none of that here either.
It's a subpar game overall. Subpar as a VN, subpar as a tactical RPG. It really makes you wonder what were all those delays for.

hello dear, it is me, your loving wife renamon
youtube.com/watch?v=DAMs7N5ZTSw

Attached: cadpigjr_renamon.jpg (759x955, 155.05K)

To attract human men

She seems nice in the show. Maybe she'd feel sorry for me, like how you'd feel sorry for a sick animal.

That's all I've got.

You're being too hard on yourself bro. I'm sure she would be open minded and interested in getting to know you.

Thank you. That makes me feel a bit better.

This thread took a weird turn. Anyway, glad I didn't buy it Day 1 since it seems like the game sucks. Maybe I'll get it when I find it 50% off or something in the future