Capcom Reconfirms Pragmata Is Coming

>With “Resident Evil” and “Monster Hunter” as the driving force, what titles do you plan to introduce in the future?
recently, "Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak" was released on June 30th. Furthermore, "Resident Evil Village Gold Edition" will be released on October 28th. This is a title that adds a scenario to "Resident Evil Village" and adds a "third-person mode" where you can enjoy the story from a third-person perspective. In 2023, in addition to "Resident Evil RE:4" scheduled to be released on March 24, we are also preparing completely new "Pragmata" and "Exo Primal".
Source:xtrend.nikkei.com/atcl/contents/18/00624/00008/?i_cid=nbpnxr_parent
What kind of game do you want? Turn based RPG or action RPG?

Attached: FEeV398UYAIQMFX.jpg (1200x675, 89.51K)

Uoooohhhh, I guess ?

What's the chance that this is just going to be bait&switch ie they only let you play her loli form for first chapter and the rest switched her out for tranny rights supporting Ellie-wannabe ?

fuck off, groomer.

I want Lost Life but in 3D.

pragmata is developed by a new team being trained by capcom its going to be a shit game.

>“PRAGMATA is just one such endeavor for our young employees. I feel that incorporating the youthful sensibilities of digital natives adds a new appeal to IP. In addition, the framework we have introduced ensures that that our highly capable younger employees are supported and trained by their teams so that for the next title they work on, they can take on the role of a core member leading its overall development. In this way, we are steadily training the next generation of leadership candidates.”

I wouldn't have high hopes, better drop that cope.

I want it to be megaman legends 3

The CG was great so they're capable of doing something. Splatoon was young employees project and sold well. I hope it will have fun gameplay and not a movie.

just go to the nearest swimming pool

I want something similar to End of Eternity

>Barefoot aryan Loli
Based capcoom

Attached: pragmata feeta.jpg (350x350, 17.92K)

you are a very shortsighted individual

One of my most anticipated games.

all trailers feature John Spaceman as the acting character. the kid is just pedobait

>Pragmata is coming
and so am I

Attached: 1647168637270.jpg (398x384, 41.94K)

not into pedo shit but looks like a strand-type game and I'm all about that

>pragmata is developed by a new team
Hype!

Gotta admit.. the model they based her on is kinda cute ngl t b h

Attached: 1616891792999.jpg (1280x1920, 218.24K)

More like impregnata hihi.

Ellie was cute in the last of us user. Did nobody play the first game?

>that nose
>aryan
LMAO

Hot game!