Welcome to Any Forums!

Disco thread. What are your favorite copotypes user?

Attached: Funny man.png (588x819, 519.3K)

Tranny game.

Attached: DiscoFields.png (1370x794, 1.24M)

Based seethers.

>Welcome
Take that shit back, right the fuck now, you landwhale cunt!

I CANNOT POSSIBLY TAKE THE OPINION OF YOUR BELONGING AS VALID, YOU LITTLE ANGLO-SAXON POTATO. YOUR POST REEKS OF FAMINE AND WAS TYPED BY F-TYPE PLOW-PUSHING HANDS- A DECADENT SUBTYPE OF THE DEGENERATE ANGLO-SAXON INBRED. YOUR RACE WAS ONCE A PROUD EMPIRE, BUT NOW IS MERELY AN EMASCULATED PITIFUL APOLOGIST STATE RULED BY A CONTAMINATED GENE POOL OF FOREIGNERS AND WOMEN- AND YOU, ARE BUT A SAD REFLECTION.

Attached: racialapex.png (369x512, 399.12K)

leftypol tranny shill thread, subhumans tranny leftist posters

You're like a broken gramophone that only spouts buzzwords

Swear on my life the line "You're a man with a fork in a world of soup" sits with me still.
Fucking impeccable writing

Attached: unknown.png (534x757, 790.88K)

>NO STOP CALLIMG ME A TRANNY VAUSHE TOLD ME TO CUT MY PENIS OFF, i'M A REAL WOMAN!!!
seething leftypol tranny shill

Attached: 1648672965800.gif (450x450, 3.94M)

it'll never cease to amuse me how a guy pointing out dogwhistles burns so many asses.

Hobocop will never NOT be hilarious, Just being a drunk but suprisingly persuasive dirty hobo is alot of fun.
Tho pure physical Superstarcop was my most favorite run.

>it'll never cease to amuse me how a guy pointing out dogwhistles burns so many asses.

Attached: DAE32DBF-F882-42CE-9FDF-D56C208EDCA4.jpg (1078x2090, 429.41K)

Welcome to Any Forums.

Hey man. You should probably turn off your computer for a while and go for a walk. It's going to be ok.

>leftypol tranny crying for a safespace
Why did you cut your penis off, DE shill?

Got in the way of my speedruns. What's your excuse?

samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

He's saying you're terminally online and that the way you act is an indication that it's detrimental to you

Do you have a vaush and contrapoints shrine in your tranny groomers basement?

Why is this game so popular amongst psueds and LGBT folks?

psychcentral.com/quizzes/schizophrenia-test

>popular
Nice try shill.

i haven't played this game but my friend really enjoys it, can you post funny images so i can send them to my friend

Attached: frens.jpg (1104x621, 74.39K)