Takes me at least a year to finish one game to find all the secrets and do everything I can possibly do

>takes me at least a year to finish one game to find all the secrets and do everything I can possibly do
>Feels more like a chore/second job
>Can't move on or start a new game before completely finishing off this current game

Attached: 1657323446460.jpg (1457x1017, 878.33K)

>Any Forums x family
Stay here.

SEX X BECKY

It is a good quality for a person to finish what one have started.
Also sex, sex with Anya!

>Reddit x family
Go back

Attached: redditxfamily5.png (480x450, 359.27K)

Yeah, I have a dozen half finished games in my backlog, my sister just wants to play genshin... I should just buy lots of food and drinks and have an all nighter together finishing some games, that could be fun

Attached: Shadow.png (309x309, 150.95K)

Attached: sonic friends.png (540x358, 219.29K)

based

based

No, i don't think he should

Attached: discord cringedow.jpg (1440x2243, 925.92K)

Cute anya

>Reddit the discordhog

he's gonna start replying to you saying "BASED" over and over so prepare for that

Why sonic fans are so autistic?

Pick a game that's easy to 100%

He's that pathetic?
Im really thinking he's also the buttposter I have some evidence

yeah he will even necrobump at page 10 just to reply "CHADOW" or "BASED"

SEX!
(with Anya)

>the niggerhog spammer is a discord tranny
wow

I repeat myself
Why sonicfags are so mentally ill and autistic

start smoking weed

>tfw I've never been close to my sister

I haven't finished a game in years
Sticking to only one when there's so many unplayed games out there would just feel weird

The OGs like C-chan tainted the morphogenic field and it thereby rubbed off on later generations. Psychic group consciousness can be a bitch.

>You never got an imouto to play games with, and you got a old hag sister

I used to be like this. Just know that a game isn't worth 100%ing if you don't love it. That whole "feeling like a job" bit will only get worse.
>t. spent 300+ hours 100%ing Fire Emblem Awakening on Lunatic+

Sex with peanuts kodomo.

>furfag is a discord troon
And nobody was surprised.

>a keyboard
>discord version
>posted on discord
what did [he] mean by this

>Can't move on or start a new game before completely finishing off this current game
I have exactly the opposite problem. I just can't stay committed to a long game. Even if I'm enjoying the fuck out of it, once a game creeps up past the 20-30 hour mark I start ignoring all the side quests and basically make a sprint straight to the ending as soon as it's in sight. I like RPGs but most of my attempts to actually complete them are foiled by the fact that they all try to be as long as fucking possible. The only thing more daunting than my backlog is my "RPGs I've put like 20 hours into that I'm totally going to go back to and finish someday"-log.

kek raki the paki btfo

Standing blowjob
Becky