What would you say is the worst game you own?

For me it's probably this shitty GB title.

Attached: rolan's curse.jpg (852x764, 98.63K)

What's so bad about it? It looks like an unimpressive but tolerable action game for gb standards
As for me I'd say it's this godawful gb Stargate game

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 631.46K)

Smarties: the meltdown for PS2. Got given it since it was buy one get one free and the person buying didn't know the first thing about games. You play as sentient candy in a robot suit, and the platforming is so bad they didn't make the pits kill or reset you so you need to turn the game off if you fall.

Part of the problem might be that I had Link's Awakening at the same time to compare it to.

But movement was clunky and limited to a grid, enemies respawned almost instantly, dialogue was inane, and the music also sucked.

Attached: oh behave.jpg (854x766, 135.1K)

This generic piece of fps.

Attached: secretservice-1000x665w.jpg (1000x665, 100.41K)

Muppets on gameboy color, a nightmarish labyrinthic and hard as fuck game

Final Fantasy 8

probably one of the worst games on ps3, definitely the worst JRPG

Attached: file.png (256x295, 147.48K)

Have more nightmares.

I spent my own money on this too

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19.69K)

Starbound. I'm quite cautious about my spending habits, that one is the first and last kickstarter/preorder meme that got me. Never again.

Sticker Star

Spyro Shadow Legacy
was hype as fuck to have a new Spyro game on DS, went straight from school to GameStop to pick it up on release day and slammed that shit into my DS to play it while walking home
turned out to be fucking awful and suffer from most of the same problems that the GBA games did, on top of just being boring as fuck and feeling unfinished. Combat being insanely simplistic where you literally just spam 1 attack on everything, the touchscreen drawing being retardedly unresponsive, the music being horrendously bad ambient garbage, etc.

that game ruined my childhood innocence

Good question. I own quite a few games that are objectively bad in many ways but are still enjoyable in a way, like Drakengard or Ride to Hell Retribution.
I think the game that disappointed me most and was my first instance of falling for hype and obviously paid reviews was Enter the Matrix for Gamecube. Such a piece of garbage.

Attached: 5138BBZAJFL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 29.07K)

It’s this piece of shit and its annoyingly long name.

you take that back

>that game ruined my childhood innocence
I'm trying to figure out what game really did that for me. Even as a kid I had a good track record of getting known hits or classics.
You know, I'm gonna say Sonic Shuffle. I got it the summer my friends all moved away, so I was playing, by myself, with Sonic Shuffle, for a good month or two.
Fuck me.

Attached: Sonicshufflebox.png (318x314, 205.53K)

God, what a horrible "game". I had the Dr Evil version as a kid.

>Shitting on rolan's curse
fuck off

that game pisses me off, made me hate playing video games. Way to ambitions for the budget they had.

Attached: Fuck this_Anomalocaris_97.jpg (932x644, 91.43K)

"186 endings" my ass.

Attached: liam-grice-the-quarry-key-art-square.jpg (1920x1920, 958.74K)

I was going to say mine was either SNK Card Fighters for NDS or Looney Toons for GB, but I happened to find this while checking my BGC games.