What does Any Forums think of the upcoming wonderwoman game?

What does Any Forums think of the upcoming wonderwoman game?

Attached: ww.jpg (1400x1400, 187.81K)

I hate superhero media.

They didn't show anything to discuss yet, no?

Attached: Wondy.webm (1898x846, 1.94M)

What kind of outfit should she wear?

Attached: 8acee25057fea835.jpg (661x960, 115.02K)

I think you need to fuck off, you shitposting piece of garbage.

I just want to know if the nemesis-race is
>Sexy athletic women I can fap to
>'roided bodybuilder women that I need time to adjust to
>Same Britbong orcs from their tolkien games

Attached: 412ABDF700000578-4596296-image-m-17_1497279646861.jpg (634x691, 144.01K)

Based

There won't be a designated "race", dumbass. It'll just be applied to all enemies. Casual should be permabanned on sight.

Oh yeah as if they will bother to make enough resources for a Chinese-Mediterranean Fusion Cheesy Sausage Taco-Burrito hybrid.

Wonder woman is sexy (not talking about gal gadot) so she gets a pass

... Are you illiterate, or just stupid?

Slave collar

Attached: ww2.jpg (1280x2067, 179.95K)

Women are empowering

Attached: 1621018607500.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

This. Uwe Boll was right.

I think Nyl2, Amazonium and/or Rigid3D are going to do some amazing stuff with her model

Attached: rigid3d.jpg (1280x720, 128.99K)

Give me solo TPS Batgirls with cute Buttgirls and I am good.

Attached: fa_VJ_370.jpg (1957x3000, 1.78M)

This, also who gives a shit about WW

A burqa, if I see some skin (female birthing type) in my Sony game, I’m gonna freak.

No but you seem to be both yourself so I'll explain it very clearly to you, like talking to dumb babby.

In Shadow of Mordor, the Nemesis race are the Orcs.
In Shadow of War, the Nemesis races are the Orcs and Trolls.

The Nemesis system does NOT apply to the dogs, dragons, spooders and ghost-people. So it DOES NOT apply to "every enemy", only specific races decided by the devs, and the races can't mix cosmetic resources to produce hybrid races either. Likewise in the upcoming Wonder Woman game, the Nemesis system will only apply to specific enemy races, and there is no mixing involved. So even in the unlikely scenario that Dogs are one of the Nemesis races, there will be NO crossbreed woman-dog hybrid like you're implying, you sicko.

Attached: DKbD6hZVYAIj5p7.jpg (1200x675, 169.82K)

this shit's getting canned. WBDiscovery and Zaslav are gonna turn it into a tax-writeoff

>"I know nothing about Wonder Woman, but I feel like I can talk about the character with authority!"
If this game doesn't have Diana going around redeeming her opponents, then it's not a Wonder Woman game. Kill yourself, ignorant cunt.

Struck a nerve? Post your "authentic" crossbreed Dog-Woman from the Wonder Woman comics then. Your move.

I'm sure they'll use something based more on the movie for the default but I hope pic related gets in as a skin

Attached: Tumblr_of6efeu4RO1rl14rno5_1280.png (1280x719, 611.4K)

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. When the hell did "crossbreed Dog-women" enter this conversation? This is why casuals need to be banned and shot.

Cool, that means you concede that you're illiterate and stoopid. Don't be so hard on yourself.