Should we replace Zelda BOTW with Elden Ring?

should we replace Zelda BOTW with Elden Ring?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-20 um 09.50.04.png (1616x1114, 2.63M)

Place elden ring in the middle.

Stick it ontop of witcher 3

Throw out all of these

>look at me, im so contrarian and special, pls give me attention
go see a doctor, incel freak

The Witcher 3 is actually a trash game though. Get rid of it. Once you've seen the story once and try to replay it, you realize how shallow it is and how there is absolutely nothing to do in the world outside of questing.

NOOOO YOU CANT LIKE THESE POPULAR AND ACCLAIMED GAMES PLAY MY TRANNYME VISUAL NOVEL INSTEAD

and replace them with what?

Attached: Untitled.png (1584x1812, 2.9M)

terraria isn't an open world rpg user

Attached: 1648604353239.png (1071x120, 153.17K)

Breath of the Wild is the only good one on that list. I've only ever known complete spergy faggots to defend the Witcher, and only normies with shit taste defend Red Dead 2. I hope you kill yourself OP, and by the way Zelda still mogs Elden Ring. ER had about 0 interactive elements in the world it created. ER is still a good game but it's a one trick pony.

hmmmmm

Attached: Untitled.png (326x624, 131.36K)

Elden Ring - Dragon's Dogma - Morrowind

Kek. This post is so fucking stupid it has to be bait. Terraria is the only one of those games that even kind of qualifies as an open world RPG

Stormveil alone mogs BotW. What good are interactive elements when there is 0 meaningful content to practice it in?

wtf are you on about, terraria is a garbage movie game with cutscenes

Are they supposed to be examples of good open world RPGs? Because they are all mid af and not RPGs. Not even capping.

Elden Ring isn't anywhere near as good as the other two games, and Morrowind is a lot better than Dragon's Dogma

>parroting buzzwords that you don't know the meaning of

Attached: 1649169043908.jpg (683x646, 69.19K)

BOTW's strength is its physics and flexibility allowing for improvisation. Elden Ring's just a more open Soulsborne.

>community tagging
yeah and you get ones with "masterpiece" on them as soon as the store page turns up, they aren't a fact but loose guidance at best.

prove me wrong then

Witcher 3 can go

BOTW and Elden ring are both one of the worst games in their series.

Attached: 1658409519475.png (649x438, 180.79K)

oh shit somebody better tell ACFag

>dragon's dogma

Attached: 1647272689138.jpg (516x516, 28.68K)