Johnsisters….it’s over. I kneel to the Arthurchads

Johnsisters….it’s over. I kneel to the Arthurchads

Attached: 45EE45B9-33B8-4F7E-B499-C4BC582F11BA.jpg (1283x1227, 141.87K)

I implore you to rethink your choice

Half those people probably only played RDR2

When you copers say that you act like it was a niche game when it was one of the most popular games released in that year. Arthur is just better in every way.

Marston RDR1 was basically the epitome of a cowboy flick outlaw hero with all the wild shooting but a sad story that was mostly in the background until the end.
Arthur RDR2 was from start to finish a figure of tragedy like you would find in a McCarthy novel or a greek tragedy, he had depth but almost none of the wild fun in the first game.
I think that's why I preferred Marston, I grew up with westerns and he resonated more with them than Arthur did(who is more of a western deconstruction kind of guy).
Man I miss getting home from HS and playing this game...

Attached: 1641261053684.jpg (1434x1434, 646.8K)

For me, its John Marston. Couldn't give a shit about what Youtube or Twitter trannies think.

Attached: D0k1GR8XcAAwL_J.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 394.59K)

>Man I miss getting home from HS and playing this game...
It's been over 10 years already bro

Attached: 1269535331418.jpg (250x325, 64.48K)

>Marriage? A sacred institution? Heh, it's anything but in my experience, brother, I can tell you that. If two fellers wanna tie the knot, who am I ta say no? If the Lord ain't judged our gang, I'd say he's been takin' some time off the job, yer probably safe. Heh heh. Have at it, I say.
>Abortion? Well, that's a rough one. Bit of a tough pill to swaller. At first, I didn't rightly take kindly to the idea of killin' babies, but Dutch gave me this ole thick science book and I pretty much surmised that well, that thing is about as human as Micah here, which is lackin' to say the least, heh. Hell, I'd say a gal has the right to choose.
>A gal? As president? Well, what I can tell ya is its been nothin' but fellers since this whole thing here started up and what have we got? A bunch of other dead fellers. What have we got ta lose? I reckon' tryin' a gal's touch wouldn't do anyone no harm. If weakness is a concern of yours, I promise you some of the ladies runnin' in my gang would probably make Old Hickory look like a nancy in comparison. Hell, I'd reckon its her turn.
>Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white.
>Cuttin off yer willie sure sound silly but I reckon a feller might as well chop it off he ain't goin use it. And i suppose a wig can't do harm neither, heck men use to wear em all the time back in them oldin' days.

Attached: 1659778456607.png (1280x720, 972.56K)

Recent thing good
Not recent thing bad

>deconstruction
I wish I could erase this fucking word from the english language so people stop overusing it.

EPBP

Most of the time people default to the opposite of that. Really goes to show how much of an uphill battle arthur had to go through to just completely destroy someone that was considered rockstars best character before he came along and dunked on him

marston was the common old games mc. bland, boring but doing a lot of shooty, shooty. arthur was a real human being.

You don't played RDR 1 I see

Arthur cucks can't deny this

John is an idiot but he's a loveable idiot. Arthur is just a douche.

Based.

>Most of the time people default to the opposite
Are you mental?
Most people support the current thing

Isn't that literally the name of the neo-western genre that focus more on the realism of that time period?
There might be a different word for it but I forgot.

>pokemon gen1/2 had so much soul
>fortnite season 1/2 was when it was the best
>minecraft alpha had so much soul
>ff7r is so bad compared to the original
>the Star Wars prequels suck ass compared to the original
>the stars wars sequels suck ass compared to the prequels
I mean I could go on infinitely and it spans every form of media

Why can't you even follow the conversation? We are talking about the popular opinions

You forget what you just said
>recent thing good
>not recent thing bad
It’s the opposite and I proved it to you and now you’re just trying to weasel out of it. For it to be as you said, the recent thing would just have to be so objectively superior it trumps the nostalgia which it did

Get your head out of your ass

Attached: 2027708064527.jpg (430x429, 48.5K)

john is an idiot and not lovable and a douche. arthur is a handsome strong kind gentle and curious soul who cares deeply about his family and gives way better hugs

Attached: huggies.jpg (2500x1092, 569.13K)

For most people (read: non fossil people) the only RDR game that exists is RDR2

Zoomies only played RDR the movie game.

Arthur's a really good prequel character in how he was integrated to the lore and how he ultimately shaped up John. The only real flaw is that because he wasn't even an idea the lack of mentioning him RDR1 becomes jarring. They tried to give some reason why he wasn't mentioned at all but come on.

Red Harlow>John Marston>Arthur Morgan

Reminder that Red Dead Idea was originally from capcom (they even presented a teaser of the game in E3 2003) but enter in development hell and was saved by rockstar so spiritually Red Dead saga is a JRPG

>kind gentle
so we're just gonna ignore him robbing, beating and murdering people? i mean he got sick because he slapped a disease ridden farmer around. I still like him far more than john but arthur was not a good person.